Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2017 Mag Ride, NPP, PDR, Chrome Wheels 600 miles NAV

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Default 2017 Mag Ride, NPP, PDR, Chrome Wheels 600 miles NAV

Sorry guys this ridiculously good deal is now GONE! Dealer paid me just about my asking price. Whoever gets it should consider themself lucky even if they have to pay a bit more. You guys shopping should get off the fence now if you are a serious buyer. Spring=sold corvettes.

Last edited by cerino2000; 03-20-2019 at 01:08 AM. Reason: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 09-18-2018, 08:16 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Added recent pictures
Old 09-23-2018, 08:32 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Up to the top. Just over 700 miles now!
Old 09-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Thatsok
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by cerino2000
1LT with excellent options.
like what?
Old 09-24-2018, 10:37 AM
arlvette
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Thatsok did you read the OP’s original post?

This is is a smoking deal

GLWS
Old 09-24-2018, 11:31 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Received 485 Likes on 336 Posts
St. Jude Donor '20-'21-'22-'23

Originally Posted by arlvette
Hey Thatsok did you read the OP’s original post?
Arlvette,

l did not see options either. Did you see the options listed somewhere? I must have missed it.

​​​​​​​.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:22 AM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

The title of the thread that you clicked on to get here has the options but I did adjust the main thread for those that didn’t catch that. Mag ride, NPP, PDR, NAV, Z51-sized chrome wheels.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:41 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Last call guys I THINK I found a replacement and the dealer will be asking more for it than I am here based on what he’s going to give me for it if the deal goes through...he’s just waiting to see if the replacement car comes through on his end. Get it while you can. It’s one month old now!
Old 10-27-2018, 01:29 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

The replacement car never came through. Now hunting a Gen V Viper only black on black. I have reduced the price to my bottom dollar. The dealer on the deal that didn’t happen was giving me $48k real money plus the tax savings so you are getting it for just a little more than I would be getting for trade in. If $15k off sticker for a 2 month old Corvette isn’t a good enough deal for your wallet, you might want to be looking at a Mustang or a Camaro! This is NOT a fire or have to sell sale. If someone wants it before I find my Viper, great. If the Viper comes first, then it’s going to the dealer and someone will have to pay considerably more for it from them. Interested parties PM me.
Old 10-27-2018, 03:21 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

The replacement car never came through....

The dealer on...

the deal that didn’t happen

...* was * giving me $48k real money plus the tax savings so you are getting it for just a little more than I would be getting for trade in.

If $15k off sticker for a 2 month old Corvette isn’t a good enough deal for your wallet, you might want to be looking at a Mustang or a Camaro!

...then it’s going to the dealer and someone will have to pay considerably more for it from them.

Wow...
What's with the attitude??

l have an interest in your car, but man you sound angry and pissed off at those who might actually have an interest in your car.

Your 2017 may have been one of the old left over vehicles that sat at a dealership on their lot outside in the sun for a long, long time, 3 years possibly if manufactured in 2016, or maybe sat around at more than one dealership, but it never sold until 2 months ago, and it is 3 model years old...
2019, 2018, and your 2017.

Sounds like a nice car, I have an interest, but the mad at the world attitude you are spewing is somewhat of a turn off.

Sorry you did not get your car. Sorry you did not get the trade in money from the dealer you thought might give you that amount.

Your 2017 is going to be worth whatever a used 2017 is worth, and whatever someone will pay you for it... from an individual or dealer.

Maybe your angry take it ir leave it attitude turned the dealer off and possibly was why that deal failed.

I understand your frustration, sorry things aren't going your way, the way you would like.

So my question is, is your 2017 for sale now, or are you waiting to sell when you find a satisfactory replacement?

If it is for sale now, how much are you willing to lose on that purchase, and what amount are you going to accept that will be reasonable for both you and the buyer of your used 2017?

Please give this some thought and reply without a bunch of harshness. Car buying should be fun... for the buyer of this car, and for you buying your next used car. A Viper sounds great. Best of luck to you finding a great one.

I look forward to your productive response.

Thanks

The following users liked this post:
`C7 (01-22-2019)
Old 10-27-2018, 04:04 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

LOL...I’m not angry at all. This ain’t my first rodeo in Corvette Land. That’s how I know there is no shortage of tire kickers that like to do nothing but trash peoples for sale thread. In fact there’s one in this thread. I can either choose to “play the game” or put it on the table to take out the guess work. I choose the latter. Plain and simple.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:05 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

cerino,

Since this deal with the dealer did not ever happen where you said that dealer was giving you $48,000 for your 1LT 2017, let me know what the next dealer offers. Also, take it to Carmax and let me know what they will pay for it. Carmax is usually right on the money of what the car will actually bring.

Nicely equipped base model, let's see what fair market value truly is.

Thanks again, still interested.

The replacement car never came through. Now hunting a Gen V Viper only black on black. I have reduced the price to my bottom dollar. The dealer on the deal that didn’t happen was giving me $48k real money plus the tax savings so you are getting it for just a little more than I would be getting for trade in. If $15k off sticker for a 2 month old Corvette isn’t a good enough deal for your wallet, you might want to be looking at a Mustang or a Camaro! This is NOT a fire or have to sell sale. If someone wants it before I find my Viper, great. If the Viper comes first, then it’s going to the dealer and someone will have to pay considerably more for it from them. Interested parties PM me.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:14 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Dude...you asked about this car a month ago. If you haven’t bought one yet, how interested in buying one are you really? I mean take no offense but I’d say you are not that serious which leads me to believe that you MIGHT be one of those guys that wants one but only if you can get it for what a Camaro or Mustang GT can be had for. Maybe I’m wrong but I hope you see my point. I know what Corvettes will go for. This is my 12th and of all of my Corvettes only one was ever traded in to a dealer. All of the others sold private party.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:15 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

And BTW...you aren’t even the person in this thread I’m referencing regarding thread thrashers. There’s one 10 fold worse.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:49 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Dude...you asked about this car a month ago... blah, blah, blah, insult, insult...
If it has not sold in a month perhaps the price is the problem.

Interesting concept, belittle and insult your potential buyers.

I have not knocked your car or your price at all.

Perhaps the price combined with your belittling of potential buyers and your high and mighty better than thou braggadocios insulting sour attitude is a big fat turn off, Pal. Perhaps?

A month ago you failed to answer questions concerning options, to which I commented a month ago.

Today l revisited your For Sale Ad and is the first I expressed an interest in buying your 3 year old used 2017.

Sadly, with your continued attitude of attacking your potential buyers you have about extinguished my interest.

Is the car even paid off? Do you have a clear title in your name for it?

Please let me know what was asked about a true verifiable Carmax bid.
I * may * take another look if your attack mode attitude subsides, let's see what you decide to take when you decide to sell when that time comes.

Nice * looking * car, hopefully you were not as aggressive and rough on your car as you are on your potential buyers.

`C7 (01-22-2019)
Old 10-27-2018, 06:37 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Oh what the hell. I have nothing better to do and I appreciate the bumps.

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie
If it has not sold in a month perhaps the price is the problem.
could be but had you really been interested you would have read that I dropped the price.

Interesting concept, belittle and insult your potential buyers.
Are you actually suggesting that Mustang and Camaro guys are belittled because their cars are more affordable? Shame on you. A lot of people own those cars and I have owned both and don’t have anything bad to say about them.

A month ago you failed to answer questions concerning options, to which I commented a month ago.
Ya...you might want to scroll up so that you can see that you were replied to the next morning and in fact that the options are right in the title of the thread. The other person specifically didn’t get a reply and for good reason.

[Today l revisited your For Sale Ad and is the first I expressed an interest in buying your 3 year old used 2017.
tomato ....Tomahto...the car was bought brand new off the showroom floor two months ago. It’s a two month old car from my point of view and GM’S factory warranty says the same. You can take it however you want to look at it.

Sadly, with your continued attitude of attacking your potential buyers you have about extinguished my interest.
i say again...how much interest do you really have if you haven’t bought one yet? Not the kind of interest I am looking for in a buyer. No offense but some might see you as a tire kicker. Look it is what it is. If you are hunting for a Corvette, why haven’t you bought one yet?

Please let me know what was asked about a true verifiable Carmax bid.
I * may * take another look if your attack mode attitude subsides, let's see what you decide to take when you decide to sell when that time comes.
The car is not for sale for low wholesale. Sorry I don’t dislike the car. Just want to finish up my bucket list. No other reason.

Thank you for the free bumps!

Last edited by cerino2000; 10-27-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:52 AM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

To the top. Price drop again. I’ve driven it about 20 miles in two months! Just haven’t had the time or weather...

Last edited by cerino2000; 12-17-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2017 Mag Ride, NPP, PDR, Chrome Wheels 600 miles NAV

Old 12-18-2018, 10:27 PM
cor28vettes
Race Director

Received 1,101 Likes on 853 Posts

Virtually brand new. With your car being in NC, it reminds me of my last purchase from a forum member in NC which was a Z06. Secured my insurance on the car ahead of time. Went to local shopping center there and did the transfer at DMV sub-station. Paid my FL tax there under state reciprocity with NC, rec'd my temp tag, and was on my way home to FL without issue.

GLWS on that beauty.

Added to the sequence of events to make your buyer even happier.

Last edited by cor28vettes; 12-20-2018 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:17 AM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 6GenVettes
Virtually brand new. Reminds me of my last purchase in NC which was a Z06. Went to local shopping center there and did the transfer at DMV sub-station. Paid my FL tax there under state reciprocity with NC, rec'd my temp tag, and was on my way home to FL without issue.

GLWS on that beauty.
thanks for the kind words. Someone will surely enjoy it.
cor28vettes (12-20-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 10:46 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Merry Christmas everyone!

Quick Reply: FS: 2017 Mag Ride, NPP, PDR, Chrome Wheels 600 miles NAV