Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: '18 Z06 Z07 3LZ Aero 3 9.5k miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 01:23 AM
GsgnzR1
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default '18 Z06 Z07 3LZ Aero 3 9.5k miles

I am listing this car for a friend (Jeff) who does not belong to this forum. He is selling because he just ordered a C8 Z06. His previous vette was a C6 Z06. Below is the information he gave me with my comments below that.

2018 Z06 with Z07 package and Aero 3 kit.
3LZ option package
Automatic 8 speed
Chrome wheels
9,500 miles
Contrast stitching
competition seats
This car was ordered by Rusty Wallace and he took delivery at the museum.
Current owner Jeff had a clear bra installed as well as the front tow hook. Included is an all weather car cover.

Jeff has owned this for about 3 years and it's the cleanest car in our Corvette Club. He trailers it to town in an enclosed trailer for our meetups and then trailers it home. Once home he unloads it, cleans it, and then puts it back in the trailer. One time our entire group changed our route because there was a cloud in the sky to the north and he wouldn't even unload his car. So we headed south where there were no clouds and he agreed to go with.

Car is located in Durango, CO
I would suggest contacting me on here via reply or message and I will give you Jeff's number to call. He has an iPhone, I have an android and alot of his pictures come through blurry on my phone.

He is asking $86,500 obo

Quick Reply: FS: '18 Z06 Z07 3LZ Aero 3 9.5k miles