C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edlebrock E FORCE S/C

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 10:28 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by c5_from_jc
Don't understand why anyone goes with roots anymore with the excessive heat they generate. They are pure junk, IMHO. Go Centri.....way more efficient.
After a couple of Centri installed blower's.
Then the ZR1 and 2015 Z06 the top mount blower's are far from junk.
It is all in what you prefer. Both when working right run and pull hard.
The 700 hp from the 2015 Z06 with just an intake is amazing.
While easy getting over 25-29 MPG in v8 mode.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:03 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Roots style superchargers aren't as bad to "heat soaking" as many claim them to be. In fact, roots/ twin screw superchargers are whats installed on OEM setups and IMO are great for a street car. Yes they won't produce as much HP but they produce HP and TQ at a much more usable RPM than a centri.

The Eforce is a very efficient design as the base kit is only about 5LBs of boost. The main drawback IMO of a roost/ twin screw design is costs. PD blowers ALWAYS costs more because each PD blower MUST be designed for that specific model car where as Centri-based units you can use the head units for everything. The exact same Vortech supercharger head unit are used Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, Mopar, Honda, Toyota, BMW, etc... there is a large economies of scale.

I sell every supercharger (Magnuson, Whipple, Edelbrock, A&A, ECS, Procharger) available for the Corvette and EVERY customer is ALWAYS happy with their choice of supercharger. The main thing is people need to decide what they are looking for in a kit and what type of driving they are doing. Certain styles of superchargers are better for certain types of driving and lifestyles.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 12-12-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:41 AM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by TPSMak
That is not true.. Vortech & Procharger has MANY of their kits compliant. A&A's C5 and C6 kits are CARB Compliant... they are working on getting their C7 Kits complaint also.

We carry EVERY single supercharger for the Vette and can give any one a great deal if their looking for a SC for their C5, C6, or C7... heck I can get a supercharger for just about ANY vehicle a customer has
I will say this about TPSMak. He is pretty awesome to work with. I purchased my ECS 1500, American Racing Headers + crosspipe and ECS meth single nozzle meth kit through him. Had my parts shipped to my address in no time. We would buy through him again in a heartbeat. Whatever your "flavor" is, I'm sure TPSMak can help you get the best deal on your part(s) that you seek.

We had the above setup on our car for about 6 months and hit roughly 670 rwhp on our 2014 A6 Z51. The power was VERY fun but it's also very addictive. So prepare yourself for that. We currently have our car at a local tuner. They pulled the motor, honed the block, installed a Texas Speed and Performance heads / cam package, Wiseco forged pistons, upgraded the pulley to roughly 13-14 pounds of boost, upgraded to a dual nozzle meth system, installed a Borla axle back exhaust, Circle D 3000-3200 rpm stall converter and a few other small things. Looking to be at least mid 800 rwhp.

Last edited by officermartinez; 12-13-2015 at 03:45 AM.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:05 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by officermartinez
I will say this about TPSMak. He is pretty awesome to work with. I purchased my ECS 1500, American Racing Headers + crosspipe and ECS meth single nozzle meth kit through him. Had my parts shipped to my address in no time. We would buy through him again in a heartbeat. Whatever your "flavor" is, I'm sure TPSMak can help you get the best deal on your part(s) that you seek.

We had the above setup on our car for about 6 months and hit roughly 670 rwhp on our 2014 A6 Z51. The power was VERY fun but it's also very addictive. So prepare yourself for that. We currently have our car at a local tuner. They pulled the motor, honed the block, installed a Texas Speed and Performance heads / cam package, Wiseco forged pistons, upgraded the pulley to roughly 13-14 pounds of boost, upgraded to a dual nozzle meth system, installed a Borla axle back exhaust, Circle D 3000-3200 rpm stall converter and a few other small things. Looking to be at least mid 800 rwhp.
Thanks! Speed is VERY addicting... Glad you were happy with the products and service

Quick Reply: Edlebrock E FORCE S/C