C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UPP C7 Corvette Twin Turbo Kit-Free Shipping, 0% Financing

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 09:20 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default UPP C7 Corvette Twin Turbo Kit-Free Shipping, 0% Financing

UPP Corvette C7 Twin Turbo Systems!
-Free Shipping & 0% Financing for 1 year!

-If your looking for a Twin Turbo system for your C7 Vette.. now's the time to get one! If your interested in one please feel free to contact me at 408/898-4632, via email @ Mikem@TPSMotorsports.com, or PM. I'll help you give yourself an early birthday or Christmas Present

This system features a 304 stainless steel Sch 10 tubular manifolds. On a stock C7 (A8) this system made 609whp on pump gas with only 6psi and a fully stock exhaust. Upgrading the exhaust allowed for the full 7psi of boost and a staggering 678whp and 696ft/tq! All of this with full boost achieved by 2800 RPM; far sooner than on a centrifugal supercharger system. In fact you can see in the dyno graph that the power separation between the stock run and turbo runs is instant and noticeable even at 2000 RPM with over 100whp gains! This results in a better power curve, more torque, and more power delivered to the wheels. This turbo system was designed to have an aggressive appearance while maintaining all factory options including AC and power steering. Our 5871 turbos will cover you up to 1100WHP and if that isn’t enough our 6182R stage 2 ball bearing turbo upgrade will cover you all the way up to 1400WHP. We offer an industry first 2 YEAR WARRANTY on our turbos and a LIFETIME WARRANTY on both our hot and cold side plumbing.

This system includes:
*2x Stainless Steel Tubular Manifolds
*2x UPP-5871 Turbos
*2x Down-pipes
*2x K&N Filters
*2x 7PSI TurboSmart 40mm Wastegates
*TurboSmart Race Port BOV
*Front Mount Air-to-Air Intercooler
*Intercooler Piping
*3-Ply Silicone Couplers
*Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
*Stainless Steel Oil Feed/Return Lines W/AN Fittings
*Spark Plug Wires
*Valve Vanity Covers
*Radiator Vanity Cover
*Brake Fluid Reservoir Heat Shield
*Aluminum Coolant Overflow Tank
*All Necessary Hardware and Fittings
*Ceramic Coating Standard

Style
The UPP twin turbo system is designed with style and performance in mind. With a top mount “in your face” design, it’s sure to draw a crowd when you pop your hood.

Tuning
This systems is fully customizable and tunable to whatever your application needs are. As with most of our systems we don’t include a base “cookie cutter” tune with this system. We believe each and every system should be individually tuned based off what your needs are. You have the ability to make the system as mild/wild as you desire!

More Power?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered there too! With the base 58mm turbos (5871) the system will support up to 1100hp! If that’s still not enough, you can jump right into our Stg 2 62mm Ball Bearing turbos (6182R) which will flow up to 1400hp! Now of course supporting mods are required for higher hp applications, but the system has been designed to grow with you as your needs change.

Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coating is standard on our C7 kits. Our ceramic coating is a two part process featuring a flow coating on the interior of all pre-turbo piping; 15mil thick coating causing a 60% drop in thermal transfer through the piping. Then all of the exhaust components are ceramic coated externally for an additional layer of protection along with a smooth matte black finish.

Service/Support
Not only do we provide the utmost performance with our turbo systems, but we stand behind them. All of our turbos come with an industry first 2 yr warranty, and all of our manifolds/piping comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Top this off with a customer service support that’s second to none! It’s no wonder so many people choose UPP for their forced induction needs!

Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Old 07-14-2016, 05:41 AM
black_c7
Burning Brakes

Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts

just emailed you mike
Old 07-14-2016, 03:04 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by black_c7
just emailed you mike
Replied.. .let's do it!!
Old 08-05-2016, 07:21 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Bump to the best Twin Turbo Kits for your Vette!

All kits shipped... Are you looking for a Twin Turbo System for your Vette, GTO, Camaro, or GMC/ Chevy Truck? Give us a call and I'll get you taken care of! 0% financing for up to 1 year available.. including Layaway Payment options also! ALL CAR CARE ONE CARDS ACCEPTED!

Old 08-16-2016, 05:42 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

All kits shipped... Are you looking for a Twin Turbo System for your Vette, GTO, or Camaro? Give us a call and I'll get you taken care of! 0% financing for up to 1 year available.. including Layaway Payment options also! ALL CAR CARE ONE CARDS ACCEPTED!

0% Financing for up to 1 year! All Car Care One Cards accepted!

Old 09-29-2016, 12:25 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

All kits shipped... Are you looking for a Twin Turbo System for your Vette, GTO, or Camaro? Give us a call and I'll get you taken care of! 0% financing for up to 1 year available.. including Layaway Payment options also! ALL CAR CARE ONE CARDS ACCEPTED!

Old 01-20-2017, 04:08 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Old 01-29-2017, 12:07 PM
SuprChrgdC7
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

any customer reviews on this twin turbo kit? Im thinking about it over a supercharger!
Old 01-30-2017, 12:28 PM
joemosfet
Burning Brakes

Received 318 Likes on 192 Posts

I live in Colorado, and last year at the car show there was a UPP tt equipped C7, installed at UPP in Colorado Springs.

From what I could see the fit and finish was top notch, even the replacement coil covers looked like they belonged.

Being worried about heat with the turbos being up front, I asked the car's owner about it, not a single issue, and he does the Colorado Mile run (etc) with it.

And, having purchased two blower kits through Mike @ TPS, I can certainly vouch for his customer service. He even got me a great deal on a methanol setup, better than I could find elsewhere.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:17 PM
CDH76
Safety Car

Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by joemosfet
I live in Colorado, and last year at the car show there was a UPP tt equipped C7, installed at UPP in Colorado Springs.

From what I could see the fit and finish was top notch, even the replacement coil covers looked like they belonged.

Being worried about heat with the turbos being up front, I asked the car's owner about it, not a single issue, and he does the Colorado Mile run (etc) with it.

And, having purchased two blower kits through Mike @ TPS, I can certainly vouch for his customer service. He even got me a great deal on a methanol setup, better than I could find elsewhere.

Running a mile event isn't enough time on throttle to produce any heat with any type of setup.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:17 PM
SuprChrgdC7
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by CDH76
Running a mile event isn't enough time on throttle to produce any heat with any type of setup.
how about sitting in traffic?
Old 01-31-2017, 04:14 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by SuprChrgdC7
any customer reviews on this twin turbo kit? Im thinking about it over a supercharger!
I am sure I can get you in contact with the customer is CO... there has zero with heat even in stop and go traffic.

Originally Posted by joemosfet

THANKS!!

No issues what so ever

Last edited by TPSMak; 01-31-2017 at 04:15 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:58 PM
0CK@UPPCOS
Former Vendor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

No issues with sitting in traffic, or daily driving. 1/4 Mile and CO mile were just fine. Now if you're going beyond that and going to be auto crossing you'll probably need to address the heat a bit more, especially a bigger radiator. But making more power you're going to make more heat, so that's a natural progression of what should be expected if you're going to be flogging on it for long periods of time.
The following 2 users liked this post by CK@UPPCOS:
joemosfet (01-31-2017), SuprChrgdC7 (02-01-2017)
Old 02-05-2017, 06:34 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by CK@UPPCOS
No issues with sitting in traffic, or daily driving. 1/4 Mile and CO mile were just fine. Now if you're going beyond that and going to be auto crossing you'll probably need to address the heat a bit more, especially a bigger radiator. But making more power you're going to make more heat, so that's a natural progression of what should be expected if you're going to be flogging on it for long periods of time.

Old 02-10-2017, 11:50 AM
REDHULK
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by tpsmak
can this be done for the c7 z06 or only the c7?? If the answer is yes, then please pm me a price for the kit!
Old 03-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Vette_Pilot
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts

That will work!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 02:14 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by REDHULK
can this be done for the c7 z06 or only the c7?? If the answer is yes, then please pm me a price for the kit!
Yes it can AND I just shipped a kit to a customer

Get notified of new replies

To UPP C7 Corvette Twin Turbo Kit-Free Shipping, 0% Financing

Old 04-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

New '17 Z in next week and looking at turbo options. How do I get in touch with owners or see reviews of the kit? Historically speaking, I havent been a big fan of top mount kits (due to thermal management issues), but this one looks to be well done. Also, can this kit accommodate any T4 flanged turbo? Size limit? Fit 6877 Gen 2 Precision units?

Last edited by Earl H; 04-07-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Earl H
New '17 Z in next week and looking at turbo options. How do I get in touch with owners or see reviews of the kit? Historically speaking, I havent been a big fan of top mount kits (due to thermal management issues), but this one looks to be well done. Also, can this kit accommodate any T4 flanged turbo? Size limit? Fit 6877 Gen 2 Precision units?

It can fit up to T76 turbos
Old 04-10-2017, 12:47 AM
smajicek
Burning Brakes

Received 176 Likes on 111 Posts

Is this carb compliant for California? Please PM me price if yes

Quick Reply: UPP C7 Corvette Twin Turbo Kit-Free Shipping, 0% Financing