C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***LMR C7 Corvette breaks 1300rwhp***

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 05:12 PM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Received 629 Likes on 327 Posts

Default ***LMR C7 Corvette breaks 1300rwhp***

While you were sleeping we pushed on, fueled by the spirit of competition and our relentless effort to be the best in the Industry! We once again reset the performance standard.

Feast your eyes upon the Worlds Highest Horsepower C7 Corvette through the 8-speed Automatic.

A few notes for those who think they know, and those internet racers:

This C7 does NOT use or need:
-Stand-Alone ECU
-Secondary set of Injectors
-Port Injected Meth Spray Bars
-Nitrous
-E85
-Dyno Tricks

This C7 does use:
-Stock LT1 injectors
-Stock LT4 Mechanical Pump
-LMR in Tank Fuel System
-True Direct Injection
-Stock ECU
-Nozzle Injected Meth
-Over 2 years of combined LT1/LT4 Direct Injected data and knowledge from the best tuners in the industry at LMR building the worlds quickest and fastest direct injected GM Vehicles.

We once again raised the bar, reset the performance standard and have proven to be the best. Tomorrow is a new opportunity and we push on....

Steven Fereday

Current C7 World Record Holder 7.55 @ 184 MPH

Quickest and Fastest GEN5 LT Powered Vehicle
LMR1200HP Supercharged C7 8.84 @ 160
LMR1200HP Twin Turbo C7 9.35@155mph-2014
2 TIME OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL LSX CHAMPION 2008/2010
9.47 ZR1 Corvette-2009
LATE MODEL RACECRAFT
713-466-9900
LateModelRacecraft.com

Too many PMs, please call or email instead, thanks!
The following 2 users liked this post by Late Model Racecraft:
robert miller (08-17-2016), VAVetteC7 (08-14-2016)
Old 08-13-2016, 10:50 PM
BrunoTheMellow
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,396 Likes on 999 Posts

That is freaking awesome no doubt, but do you really need to write it so arrogantly?

EDIT: Cleared up below.

Last edited by BrunoTheMellow; 08-16-2016 at 12:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
wickedred (08-14-2016)
Old 08-15-2016, 02:25 PM
C7BB
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by BrunoTheMellow
That is freaking awesome no doubt, but do you really need to write it so arrogantly?
Steven is probably one of the least arrogant people I've ever met!! I think he gets tired of everyone questioning his methods and legitimate dyno numbers. I don't want to speak for him, but I will say he's one of the top tuners in the country period!!! He's a very nice guy too, so don't judge him if you don't know him. Just sayin.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BrunoTheMellow
No, and I am sorry for coming off this way. Just recently we have had a lot of "other guys" cars we have been fixing as well as a lot of doubters of the DI platform and this post was more of a copy and paste from Facebook and Instagram from my sales staff. I apologize for the way it came across, just have been frustrated lately with the "internet" racers as I do not have time to get on it much to post and get into arguments. I usually let my results and performance from customer vehicles speak for itself instead of posting on social media.

I like spending my time building my customers dream cars and tuning them once completed.

Steven Fereday
The following 2 users liked this post by Late Model Racecraft:
BrunoTheMellow (08-16-2016), wickedred (09-09-2016)
Old 08-15-2016, 04:12 PM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 865 Likes on 601 Posts

Couldn't agree more Lawerence. Steven is a stand up guy. I spend hours talking or texting with him at all hours of the day about my car or just car talk in general. LMR will always stand behind what they do for a customer.

Steven... I need more power. I'm jealous of this car.

Originally Posted by C7BB
Steven is probably one of the least arrogant people I've ever met!! I think he gets tired of everyone questioning his methods and legitimate dyno numbers. I don't want to speak for him, but I will say he's one of the top tuners in the country period!!! He's a very nice guy too, so don't judge him if you don't know him. Just sayin.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:04 PM
BrunoTheMellow
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,396 Likes on 999 Posts

Originally Posted by Late Model Racecraft
No, and I am sorry for coming off this way. Just recently we have had a lot of "other guys" cars we have been fixing as well as a lot of doubters of the DI platform and this post was more of a copy and paste from Facebook and Instagram from my sales staff. I apologize for the way it came across, just have been frustrated lately with the "internet" racers as I do not have time to get on it much to post and get into arguments. I usually let my results and performance from customer vehicles speak for itself instead of posting on social media.

I like spending my time building my customers dream cars and tuning them once completed.

Steven Fereday
Fully understandable.

Last edited by BrunoTheMellow; 08-16-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:15 PM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Steven Fereday
Internet racers probably dont spend any real money modding their virtual cars and thus probably not ur key demo. Lol. Let the haters hate and keep up the good work.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:59 AM
K B Vettin
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Steven Fereday
do you know when your website will be updated to show the different C7 Z06 packages available with prices and descriptions for the various stages like you had with the C6's?
Old 08-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Motohead279
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Congrats guys on the numbers, good work.

But I have to say while the C7 does not "need" an aftermarket ECU, we decided to use one, for one thing was for the additional safety measures / tuning tools that are available. Also with it we are able to use a traction control system that actually works at this level of HP. So there are many benefits to using an aftermarket ECU.
The following users liked this post:
wickedred (09-09-2016)
Old 08-17-2016, 06:00 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Dam great job guys.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:19 AM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by K B Vettin
do you know when your website will be updated to show the different C7 Z06 packages available with prices and descriptions for the various stages like you had with the C6's?
Completely new and redesigned website should be up within 2 weeks.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:21 AM
RideZX6R
Melting Slicks

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Really surprised the 8AT is holding up... Any mods to it? Stall/etc?

Get notified of new replies

To ***LMR C7 Corvette breaks 1300rwhp***

Quick Reply: ***LMR C7 Corvette breaks 1300rwhp***