C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 twin turbo kits

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 12:24 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by CK@UPPCOS
I know it's bias information coming from us but for what it's worth....

IAT's w/o meth were ~110-115 with 80* ambient after a 4th gear pull on the dyno. ~120's on the street with 95* ambient temps.

Underhood temps do get hotter, but we supply heat wrap for most of the wiring and the underside of the hood itself, ceramic coating standard, and turbo blankets. Daily driving, 1/4 mile. and 1/2 mile were all fine. However auto-cross or higher hp applications 800+ I would recommend heat wrapping the manifolds and down pipes with exhaust wrap for additional protection. During the hill climb/auto-cross with the local car under hood temps did start to climb enough to effect some of the plastic parts. (But this was with no exhaust wrap).

I think it's still a new enough kit that there's not going to be tremendous amounts of feedback yet; as many of the owners are still installing (rich).

Complete Street is on here that's been rockin it for a while, let me see if I can get them to chime in.

-CK
Thanks for the info here good to see you are telling it much like it is here. But with some rapping & coving stuff this will work good. Robert
Old 12-22-2020, 11:45 PM
Michael DICK
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much horsepower would I gain with a twin turbo kit on 2016 stingray.

Originally Posted by CK@UPPCOS
Hey Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know that we do offer financing on our Twin turbo kits.

So if your C7 need some extra power we have the twin turbo kit you are looking for.

Prices start at $9,999.99
Lets get your kit started today!
how much horsepower would I get with a twin turbo kit on 2016 stingray
Old 12-23-2020, 12:42 AM
16 Stingray
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael DICK
how much horsepower would I get with a twin turbo kit on 2016 stingray
You will need to address your fueling above 550rwhp. Lol

Quick Reply: C7 twin turbo kits