C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone been able to compare the Bib Bubba v. 50mm Raceport BOV????

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 03:52 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

Default Anyone been able to compare the Bib Bubba v. 50mm Raceport BOV????

I am going to chase down a gremlin tonight but my first thought it the BOV. My SI tuned car was setup for a big bubba which is loud and is always blowing off unless I am in boost. I ordered a TI system and got the Raceport with it, but without boost (cant until tune next month) I wont be able to compare. Wondering if anyone went from one to the other and their take on it?
Old 09-27-2018, 09:12 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 425 Likes on 322 Posts

O.K. So no feedback here is mine. First off the BB Bov is a boss. That thing is loud and everyone looks. I love it, remove the filter and hood vent and people on the sidewalk fall over. LOL Obviously I am kidding but it is a noisy little bastard and I love it. Race Port on the other had is pretty damn loud to. I still cant tell if as loud but close. Here is the difference. The BB is that dude that whistles and everyone turns around because it is loud, the RP is that dude that whistles with harmony. LOL Which would I chose? Either... I am keeping the RP ONLY because it is different but I love them both. Theres my two cents folks.

Quick Reply: Anyone been able to compare the Bib Bubba v. 50mm Raceport BOV????