C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing the Crawford Racing All in One fuel system kit, and our Fall Super Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 09:54 AM
0Crawford-Racing.com
Former Vendor

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Introducing the Crawford Racing All in One fuel system kit, and our Fall Super Sale!!

CR All in One fuel system sale.

Introducing the Crawford Racing All in One fuel system. We have combined our record setting CR-Fueler port injection controller kit with a compete Fore Innovations low pressure fuel system, (with your choice of twin or triple in-tank fuel pumps) and a set of our 850cc port injectors. A complete no fuss fuel system capable of big, safe power that is stone cold reliable!
The twin pump kit will have no problem supplying 1100+ RWHP on E85, the triple pump kit is good for 1500+ RWHP on E85!

All kits are centered around the CR-Fueler port injection controller. Utilizing the excellent Holley ECU's, we have complete sequential, closed loop wideband, and flex fuel fueling correction. 100% plug and play harness kits for no cutting, splicing or cheap T-Taps! ECU's come pre-programmed with the latest firmware, and a base tune for your application. You and your tuner will be able to up and running very quickly all with a software most tuners are familiar with.

All CR-Fueler only kits are on sale right now too!
Click here to go to the CR-Fueler page on our website!

We don't rest on our laurels and have upped the ante with the CR-Fueler kits. We have available options to customize your kit for the ultimate in control. We have spark control using the factory LT coils. This moves the spark control over to the Holley and away from the stock ECU. You gain much more control with this, individual cylinder correction, temp correction, on-board nitrous or boost timing retard and 2 step control. All without any other add-on boxes.

We also have traction control. We designed and built custom interface modules that use the factory ABS wheel speed sensors (does not affect factory ABS function) that gives us inputs for front and rear wheel speeds that are used to monitor and limit wheel slip to get you down the street or track in a very controlled way with very high horsepower!

Another exclusive to Crawford Racing is our throttle control. Using any of the LT type throttle bodies, including LT1, LT4, LT5 and any aftermarket equivalent, we are able to completely control the throttle using the Holley Dominator ECU. This gives us complete control over the throttle once and for all! No more lag or a throttle that has a mind of it's own. Instant response and a much cleaner and stable idle.

A 3.5" touchscreen is also available that fits perfectly behind the stock drop down radio screen. This gives you the ability to monitor as gauges, make changes on the fly, datalog or even load different tunes without needing a laptop with the on-board SD card!

For vehicles running more then 25 psi of boost, we also have our own custom 5 bar map sensor.

We can also combine our intake manifold or Whipple modification service to those that already have those parts chosen for your car, and need the fuel system upgrade to take your C7 to the next level. We use our own custom fuel rails with brackets, and CNC machine the manifolds for precise port injector location. All at a great price!

Visit us at WWW.CRAWFORD-RACING.COM to place your order or learn more about our entire lineup.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:58 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

+1 for Crawford Racing! Chris not only has exceptional products his support is second to none! After you pay he doesn't forget about you or hard to reach. This guy is answering back to back emails on the weekend for me NO ONE has ever given me this level of support. I also have had VERY lacking instructions for previous systems I purchased not the case with his products. It's VERY detailed almost to the point where key things are printed over and over such as "Keep wires away from heat sources", "Make sure Red push lock is pressed in". The level of detail for simple things that honestly when dealing with so many complexities is just phenomenal. Sounds silly to repeat keep away from heat sources but it's truly made me much more away or harness placement even to the point where I purchased heat shielding for wires and firewall to go that extra mile, especially for keeping my car reliable. If I sound like a superfan it's b/c I am. I haven't run across many shops/tuners that truly want to help YOU not just take your money.

$4,599 is incredible for a complete port injection system + low side + injectors + sensors/hoses/wiring. That's incredible.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:19 AM
0Crawford-Racing.com
Former Vendor

Still going strong on our Fall sale guys!
Also keep in mind, this low pressure fuel system that is included, is a true and proper multi pump in-tank system No holes drilled in the tank!
All of the components are chosen with E85 use in mind. No cut corners and a true fueling solution.
Old 10-15-2018, 10:29 AM
Z06GOTU-ICE
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Crawford-Racing.com
Still going strong on our Fall sale guys!
Also keep in mind, this low pressure fuel system that is included, is a true and proper multi pump in-tank system No holes drilled in the tank!
All of the components are chosen with E85 use in mind. No cut corners and a true fueling solution.
I already have a Fore Systems in tank dual pump. What would the cost be for your system minus the pump?
Old 10-15-2018, 10:40 AM
0Crawford-Racing.com
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Z06GOTU-ICE

I already have a Fore Systems in tank dual pump. What would the cost be for your system minus the pump?
If you already have the Fore fuel system, then we have the CR-Fueler kits on sale too. Starting at $2650!
https://www.crawford-racing.com/corv-cr-fueler
Old 10-19-2018, 07:04 PM
Drew27
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by C5-VERT
+1 for Crawford Racing! Chris not only has exceptional products his support is second to none! After you pay he doesn't forget about you or hard to reach. This guy is answering back to back emails on the weekend for me NO ONE has ever given me this level of support. I also have had VERY lacking instructions for previous systems I purchased not the case with his products. It's VERY detailed almost to the point where key things are printed over and over such as "Keep wires away from heat sources", "Make sure Red push lock is pressed in". The level of detail for simple things that honestly when dealing with so many complexities is just phenomenal. Sounds silly to repeat keep away from heat sources but it's truly made me much more away or harness placement even to the point where I purchased heat shielding for wires and firewall to go that extra mile, especially for keeping my car reliable. If I sound like a superfan it's b/c I am. I haven't run across many shops/tuners that truly want to help YOU not just take your money.

$4,599 is incredible for a complete port injection system + low side + injectors + sensors/hoses/wiring. That's incredible.
X2 on support.

I also have his setup and is working awesome.

Old 10-19-2018, 11:56 PM
Z06GOTU-ICE
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Drew27
X2 on support.

I also have his setup and is working awesome.
I think I will go this route, but I’m not planning to do any changes to my current setup until next year after the Magnuson 2650 becomes available.

Get notified of new replies

To Introducing the Crawford Racing All in One fuel system kit, and our Fall Super Sale!!

Quick Reply: Introducing the Crawford Racing All in One fuel system kit, and our Fall Super Sale!!