Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:05 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CruiserBlvd.com: Order by Nov. 25th for Guaranteed Christmas Delivery

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

In general I think there is going to be a real time crunch involved in shipping presents out in time for delivery by Christmas this year. Wholesalers and retailers have less inventory than in years past due to the economy. In addition I've been hearing that some post offices have been shut down (and there have been some layoffs with the private carriers) and this will not help. As we get into December I think shipping is really going to get backed up and nothing is going to get delivered in 3 to 5 days.

For these reasons I am planning ahead in my business so there won't be any disappointments. I will guarantee delivery by Christmas if you order by November 25th (November 20th for International customers). If you order after these deadlines I may still be able to get your posters and prints out to you in time for Christmas (especially if they are in stock), but I'm not going to guarantee it. If you have a question on a specific item please PM me or send me an email at greg@cruiserblvd.com.

If you are ordering a 6-foot banner, an official GM C6 photographic poster, a giclee, or an art print I don't keep in stock there is no way they will get there by Christmas if you don't order by these deadlines (guarantee or no guarantee). Some of my prints come from Canada and they don't drop ship so that means they come to me first and then I ship them out. I also have to order in quantity and there are minimum requirements, so I need additional time for these considerations as well.

CruiserBlvd.com

Old 11-18-2009, 07:17 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

For the month of November (or until Andy Wheeler's inventory is depleted) the two Flatout Imaging Corvette posters are on sale for an amazing $9.95 each.

These two posters are 24" x 36" and normally sell for $30 each. They are professionally photographed and have a glossy finish. The Six Generation Corvette poster is on stock so thick it can barely be rolled up into a 3" tube. This poster is even thicker than the 1992 1,000,000th Corvette poster. The C5 Corvette Collection poster is on standard poster stock, but otherwise is of the same quality as the six generation poster.

These posters were printed on an offset print run and when they are sold out they are gone. If you were able to order one you got one. If you get an Out of stock message you are too late.

This sale will end November 30th midnight CST or while supplies last. Sale and non-sale times can be placed on the same order. PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.

CruiserBlvd.com

Quick Reply: CruiserBlvd.com: Order by Nov. 25th for Guaranteed Christmas Delivery