C7 C7 C7 301 212 4420 Mike Furman C7 C7 C7

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Mike - I have a credit score of 349, lost my job so no real declarable income, and don't want to put anything down. Can you get me financed? I could probably only do a 7 year term. . .

As an aside, "Free nationwide" service is never "free".

Cheers,
Now that's funny, Thank you!

Mike

Old 02-12-2013, 06:06 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Mike - I have a credit score of 349, lost my job so no real declarable income, and don't want to put anything down. Can you get me financed? I could probably only do a 7 year term. . .

As an aside, "Free nationwide" service is never "free".

Cheers,
why would you even ask this ridiculous question? You embarrass yourself. Even if you're trying to be funny.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM
vette4lyn
Drifting

Received 664 Likes on 522 Posts

Now let me get this straight......you buy a Corvette from a dealer, they "GIVE" you a National 3 year free scheduled (with limitations as to miles and months, of course) maintainence program, and then tell you any dealer in the contiguous 48 states will honor that program without any monetary proceeds going to that servicing dealer of record.

O.K., I will bite on this one......inquiring minds have to know......where do all of us CFers sign up for this land grab giveaway. "If it sounds too good to be true......"
Linda DeLano
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM
V-Dub
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vette4lyn
V-Dub:

"Value", thankfully, is in the eye of the beholder. Criswell and Mike Furman did not get to be the third largest Corvette dealer nationally because they are the "high priced spread". We would prefer to deal anyway with someone 35 years specializing in Corvette Sales, as well as getting all of the documentation that is born with your new Corvette that few other dealers even know exists, rather than deal with dealers who treat the Corvette sale just like they would a Suburban......a commodity.

It is your choice, and there are plenty of Corvette dealers out there that will be happy to tell you what you want to hear. Good luck with your purchase, and don't forget to wave!

Lyn
Lyn,

No need to stick up for Mike. His credentials speak for themselves. I've been in communication with him offline. He's a stand up act, no doubt. I've addressed my lens on value in other readily available threads so I won't go into them further. He provided me a litany of tangibles offline. I'll most definitely be considering his services when I make my C7 purchase.

V-Dub
Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
C7envy
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vette4lyn
V-Dub:

"Value", thankfully, is in the eye of the beholder. Criswell and Mike Furman did not get to be the third largest Corvette dealer nationally because they are the "high priced spread". We would prefer to deal anyway with someone 35 years specializing in Corvette Sales, as well as getting all of the documentation that is born with your new Corvette that few other dealers even know exists, rather than deal with dealers who treat the Corvette sale just like they would a Suburban......a commodity.

It is your choice, and there are plenty of Corvette dealers out there that will be happy to tell you what you want to hear. Good luck with your purchase, and don't forget to wave!

Lyn
I want him to start saying we are selling under MSRP lol. I got my 2013 gt500 for 1k above invoice before the specs were even announced.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by V-Dub
Lyn,

No need to stick up for Mike. His credentials speak for themselves. I've been in communication with him offline. He's a stand up act, no doubt. I've addressed my lens on value in other readily available threads so I won't go into them further. He provided me a litany of tangibles offline. I'll most definitely be considering his services when I make my C7 purchase.

V-Dub
We are good V Dub(Vasco)!!

Mike

Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM
RandomTask
Race Director

Received 276 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by speedlink
why would you even ask this ridiculous question? You embarrass yourself. Even if you're trying to be funny.
Geesh, please go to the counselor and discuss your inability to have a sense of humor :P. . .

First part was obviously a joke, second part is truth. All these dealers that advertise stuff like "Free oil changes!" and "Free inspections!" or in this case, "Free nationwide service." don't give them to you for free. They're tied somehow into the price of the vehicle. Knocking Mike for not giving 'free' stuff that clearly isn't free is just wrong.

Perfect example, I usually car shop through USAA. Went to two dealers that had the exact same vehicle. Same color, same options, everything. Even though they're mandated by USAA to offer the vehicle at a price, getting the 'out the door' price on both, the dealership that offered 'free oil changes and inspections for life' managed to be $1200 more expensive.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Geesh, please go to the counselor and discuss your inability to have a sense of humor :P. . .

First part was obviously a joke, second part is truth. All these dealers that advertise stuff like "Free oil changes!" and "Free inspections!" or in this case, "Free nationwide service." don't give them to you for free. They're tied somehow into the price of the vehicle. Knocking Mike for not giving 'free' stuff that clearly isn't free is just wrong.

Perfect example, I usually car shop through USAA. Went to two dealers that had the exact same vehicle. Same color, same options, everything. Even though they're mandated by USAA to offer the vehicle at a price, getting the 'out the door' price on both, the dealership that offered 'free oil changes and inspections for life' managed to be $1200 more expensive.
Not questioning free oil changes etc. Of course you pay for that. As far as a joke. I did say "if you were trying to be funny". I got it!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM
vette4lyn
Drifting

Received 664 Likes on 522 Posts

V-Dub;

Like Mike said......you are good to go.

Thank you very much for the corrections and updates!

Linda
Old 02-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Johnny vette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Mike, Just want to thank you for taking my deposit for the C7. It was nice chatting with you about my future corvette, cant wait. Its all I think about, lol. see you soon , John Ventura
Old 02-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Bill17601
AIR FORCE VETERAN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 439 Likes on 196 Posts

I was exaggerating. Sorry my bad. I am very happy with dealing with Mike at Crisswell Chevrolet. Even though I live in Pennsylvania. I did a search of Dealers, there are a lot of good ones. What sold me was dealing with Mike.
I have not asked him when my car will be delivered because of his reputation. When it comes it will be the best he can do for me and the others. I think the thing that is the most important is a dealer have allotment. Agin I am sorry.

Last edited by pewter99; 02-22-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by Bill17601
I was exaggerating. Sorry my bad. I am very happy with dealing with Mike at Crisswell Chevrolet. Even though I live in Pennsylvania. I did a search of Dealers, there are a lot of good ones. What sold me was dealing with Mike.
I have not asked him when my car will be delivered because of his reputation. When it comes it will be the best he can do for me and the others. I think the thing that is the most important is a dealer have allotment. Agin I am sorry.
Bill you will be driving your new Stingray sooner then later...well before the end of this year if I recall correctly. But like you said, have patience and you will be rewarded.
Very much looking forward to meeting you!

Mike

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 02-12-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM
ALMS21
Melting Slicks

Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

I've owned a ton of cars in the last seven years and I have bought brand new Porsches from Paul Miller in New Jersey to BMW M3's from local DC/MD/VA dealers and host of cars in between and the experience buying my former '11 Grand Sport from Mike (ordered it; was not in inventory) was BY FAR the best and easiest auto purchase I've ever made. The guys at Paul Miller Porsche could learn a thing or two from Mike (not bashing Porsches; great cars but the buying experience left much to be desired)

There was never a breakdown in communication with Mike and when the car arrives at the dealership, it is delivered by a guy that eats, sleeps and breathes Corvettes. Like I said in another thread, if I go the route of the C7 (highly likely scenario) there will be no doubt where I am going to get it.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by ALMS21
I've owned a ton of cars in the last seven years and I have bought brand new Porsches from Paul Miller in New Jersey to BMW M3's from local DC/MD/VA dealers and host of cars in between and the experience buying my former '11 Grand Sport from Mike (ordered it; was not in inventory) was BY FAR the best and easiest auto purchase I've ever made. The guys at Paul Miller Porsche could learn a thing or two from Mike (not bashing Porsches; great cars but the buying experience left much to be desired)

There was never a breakdown in communication with Mike and when the car arrives at the dealership, it is delivered by a guy that eats, sleeps and breathes Corvettes. Like I said in another thread, if I go the route of the C7 (highly likely scenario) there will be no doubt where I am going to get it.
Thank you Scott!! Very Much appreciate your very kind and thoughtful words. I look forward to the day you make that C7 call!

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 02-12-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 PM
jmungiel
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mike@Criswell
I emailed you 3 minutes and 27 seconds after you emailed me on
Jan 30th...still havent heard from you. I would never be pushy as that is not my style. But I did follow up again 4 days later with a cool picture of the Superbowl MVP and the C7 because I thought you would appreciate seeing the picture.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
Your records indicate it, but I did not receive the email. APparently, it was blocked by my company's firewall. I have interest in the car, so, if I got your email, I would have responded.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:43 PM
jmungiel
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mike@Criswell
I emailed you 3 minutes and 27 seconds after you emailed me on
Jan 30th...still havent heard from you. I would never be pushy as that is not my style. But I did follow up again 4 days later with a cool picture of the Superbowl MVP and the C7 because I thought you would appreciate seeing the picture.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet

Apparently, you sent the email, but I did not receive it. Must have been blocked by my company's firewall.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:02 PM
stingraymyway
Race Director

Location: Out of Site...Out of Mind. Corvette: anything else is just transportation.
Received 134 Likes on 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

Originally Posted by speedlink

All joking aside. Mike, what kind of financing programs will GM have for the 2014 Corvette?

Get notified of new replies

To C7 C7 C7 301 212 4420 Mike Furman C7 C7 C7

Old 02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by stingraymyway

All joking aside. Mike, what kind of financing programs will GM have for the 2014 Corvette?
Nothing announced yet and I don't expect to hear anything until Sept. the good news is that most bank rates are in the 2 to 3 % range depending on terms you are seeking.

Mike

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 02-13-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by Johnny vette
Hi Mike, Just want to thank you for taking my deposit for the C7. It was nice chatting with you about my future corvette, cant wait. Its all I think about, lol. see you soon , John Ventura
Me too John...looking forward to it!

Mike Furman
Mfurman@criswellauto.com
Off Fridays and Sundays
Old 02-14-2013, 09:03 PM
03SGVETTE
Instructor

Originally Posted by V-Dub
That doesn't do out-of-towners much good.

V-Dub
Long Islander here and this is what I want:

arctic white C7
2lt
kalahari seats
navigation
all season tires...(will be my daily driver)
museum delivery
fantastic credit.....last lease it was over 800.

how can we do business?

Quick Reply: C7 C7 C7 301 212 4420 Mike Furman C7 C7 C7