Sponsored by:

3 Extra Allocation TODAY | Coupes w/o FAY - PLACED

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 11:18 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts
Default 3 Extra Allocation TODAY | Coupes w/o FAY - PLACED

I can place your order NOW without FAY, the carbon fiber dash trim.....

Without Convertibles going in yet and the constraint on the mentioned above, it allows me a few extra spots right now....

Order in, finalized and off to production control tomorrow....

This is the last part of Consensus #2, September build....you will see how the 1st and 2nd pulls all start arriving together over the coming weeks.

My apologies to any previous communications delay; I have been out of town and have a lot of catching up to do today, but 3 lucky folks will wait and wonder no more....

My cell; 740-739-8377
Leave a message if I miss you....thanks for your business opportunity!

I will post availability of the 3rd consensus soon enough, thumbs up everyone and I love the increased calls we are getting from women buying Stingray - very cool
Old 07-23-2013, 12:07 PM
DoTheyMakeOtherCars?
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

As a girl buying a Stingray (my 3rd Corvette, I currently have a C6 and had a C5 prior), I'm with you Rick. Now we need to get them on the Forum ;-)
Old 07-23-2013, 12:15 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by DoTheyMakeOtherCars?
As a girl buying a Stingray (my 3rd Corvette, I currently have a C6 and had a C5 prior), I'm with you Rick. Now we need to get them on the Forum ;-)
awesome, I see you are from Houston, I was just there for 5 days with my kids.....one got really sick, so we will be coming back before year end to finish our trip.....

I have a nice lady from Mississippi that just ordered a Z51 coupe from us.....let me know if I may ever help you directly, 3 out o4 cars I sell go out of state and Texas is one of the biggest states I deal in....

Thanks for the reply!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Rich427
Pro

Received 63 Likes on 29 Posts

Rick, any new information on when they may start taking convertible orders? Thanks!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:59 PM
RussM05
Melting Slicks

Received 1,017 Likes on 365 Posts

I am confused. I thought GM gave the dealers their allocations on each concensus and that was it. How is this "extra" allocations?
Old 07-23-2013, 02:21 PM
rijowysock
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this 2nd consensus needs to close and get us TPW's already! haha.. i guess instead of sunday it was extended to today, tuesday...

i'm at 2000, but waiting for that 3000...
Old 07-23-2013, 05:40 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by RussM05
I am confused. I thought GM gave the dealers their allocations on each concensus and that was it. How is this "extra" allocations?
...because of constraints and NOT able to enter the waiting convertible allocations just yet..

Thanks everyone for the orders, I have kept ours close to the chest, so those of you walking around with #92 have an opportunity to actually drive instead of saying...I'm #92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have an update tomorrow and more on Thursday on availability of IMMEDIATE ORDER PLACEMENT with Rick Conti at Coughlin Chevrolet
Old 07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Rich427
Rick, any new information on when they may start taking convertible orders? Thanks!
Rich,

I had an update on my site:
http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?p=19096

This is simply to have the switch turned on so we can enter the pre-orders we have taken so far....I still dont think you'll see a convertible before Nov 1st though...more as we have it!

Get notified of new replies

To 3 Extra Allocation TODAY | Coupes w/o FAY - PLACED

Quick Reply: 3 Extra Allocation TODAY | Coupes w/o FAY - PLACED