Sponsored by:

Can't order yet.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 09:19 AM
TRAKCAR
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

Default When can I get my car ordered?

In no hurry, but I'd order today if I could.

Z51 manual, CG or NRB, 3LT, silver wheels, Brownstone, full suede, CF dash, suspension, exhaust and competition seats.

Can't order yet:

- no competition seats to try if I fit with helmet on, 6'4" 250, may be wishful thinking. If I have to replace the seat the 3LT goes out the window and it will be black 2LT and all the extra suede and CF dash too.
- CF dash, even in 3LT only if it matches the competition seat harness holes trim. Guess I would save 5k but would have to buy at least 1 seat and I'd miss out on ventilated seats. Not terrible with cloth seats.

- CG, only if the grill and vents are available in CG, no pics of the CG grille anywhere and there was talk about all the vent openings CG being an option but I don't see it on the configurator (half baked at best) I'd get a body shop to paint the bottom of the rear.
- NRB seems to match the Carbon Flash black accents the closest so that would be second option if CG options are not available, no painting needed

- UQT data / video recorder forward camera, basic stuff, I can add much. Ore advanced VBOX aftermarket but would be nice if you have some OEM basics.

Aftermarket; delete all chrome emblems, track wheels, pads, brake fluid, rotors (if needed?) harness and roll bar, cover in the same material as upper half cabin if 3LT.

Maybe waiting and dreaming is half the fun :-)

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 09-16-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:26 PM
MRREDDOG
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember seeing the CG grille option, but I didn't see it was for vents also? I could be wrong??
Does anyone know if UQT can or will be able to be added to vehicle after the fact?? Paul??
This is the only option holding my order up, I will place order if it can be addressed later..

Last edited by MRREDDOG; 09-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:31 PM
TRAKCAR
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

I could order CG and paint it all if needed.
And if the UQT option will retrofit than that's answered as well...

If someone could see the production competition seats, all that would be left to do is see if I fit in it :-)

Get notified of new replies

To Can't order yet.

Quick Reply: Can't order yet.