C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul Stanley of KISS: I LOVE my new 2014 'Vette.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 04:26 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 224 Likes on 116 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Theres a post on this forum almost every day of a proud new Corvette owner. Have never seen anyone make personal attacks on the owner until Paul Stanley. I don't see what the difference is. Does he not have the right to be proud like most of us are of our Vettes?

Guess I was just brought up to have manners.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:35 PM
HalfMoon
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by corrado
Alot of douchebag comments and cheap shots written. Very sad. Have some class. If you don't like his music, no problem.
The man is in his 60s, in better shape than most men half his age. He's been more successful in his career than 95% of people ever will be. He can afford cars WAAY beyond what is in all honesty the everyday mans dream car and still chose to buy it.

Think before you write. Just because he is a celebrity and richer than any of us will likely be doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings like everyone of us. Highly doubt you would talk like that to his face.

The internet is a sad place where people think they can say whatevr hey want. No class.

Paul Stanly, if you are here, not everyone on here is a moron.
Congrats on your new C7!! And thanks for entertaining millions (including me, AWESOME concert band!)for decades!!
All I know is that I can only hope to look as good as this man does when I'm his age, and I know damned well he partied way harder than I ever did.

I was never really a big KISS fan, but I know more songs by them than I can remember, until I hear them and sing along. You just cannot deny their magnitude of success and ability to penetrate across markets.

I'm sure all the people posting negative comments here have done much better than these boys from NYC.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:01 PM
SUCAMILLA U 427
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Currau fatti i cazzi tuoi bun natale tu u sai ca simo parienti ca dio ta benirici. Cio pachino .
Old 12-30-2013, 05:09 PM
floraneg
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Good to see that Paul and myself have the same taste when it comes to color choice. I'm thinking of adding the CF wing and side mirrors. Mine came without them, but they are starting to grow on me. Haven't seen a color yet that doesn't look good on the car. My buddy purchased an AW and decided to change the color. It's currently being turned into an Atomic Orange beast as we speak. I'll post the results once he is finished.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Sin City
Le Mans Master

Received 4,116 Likes on 1,470 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Theres a post on this forum almost every day of a proud new Corvette owner. Have never seen anyone make personal attacks on the owner until Paul Stanley. I don't see what the difference is. Does he not have the right to be proud like most of us are of our Vettes?

Ummm.... he didn't put up his picture on the forum. He was pushing sales of tickets for $99 bucks and his bit on KTLA.

It's just marketing to sell more stuff. It's not contributing anything here.

You've been taken. Some of us don't want to be.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:38 PM
rmackintosh
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Alot of douchebag comments and cheap shots written. Very sad. Have some class. If you don't like his music, no problem.
The man is in his 60s, in better shape than most men half his age. He's been more successful in his career than 95% of people ever will be. He can afford cars WAAY beyond what is in all honesty the everyday mans dream car and still chose to buy it.

Think before you write. Just because he is a celebrity and richer than any of us will likely be doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings like everyone of us. Highly doubt you would talk like that to his face.

The internet is a sad place where people think they can say whatevr hey want. No class.

Congrats on your new C7!! And thanks for entertaining millions (including me, AWESOME concert band!)for decades!!
....this....enjoy it Paul!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:49 PM
1bdvet
Team Owner

Received 4,505 Likes on 3,590 Posts
U.S. Air Force
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

He rides in style!
Old 12-30-2013, 07:05 PM
romaja
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Well said. Enjoy your ride Paul!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 08:14 PM
wlean99
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
St Jude Donor '14

I agree with all you + thinkers!Was never a big KISS fan but they always put on one hell of a LIVE show. Don't understand all the - feedback on this site,suppose everybody has a right to their opinions ,but REALLy!No reason for personal attacts.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:47 PM
thedofuss
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bad_LS3
Like the two tone colors but don't understand why the kalahari 3LT isn't like this. Really want the kalahari but want the top of dash black like my 2008 C6 ebony and linen.
what about the 2lt? i had the same view--too much kalahari if put all over the dash, so got the 2lt.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:35 PM
Stinger1
Instructor

Awesome Paul.....Detroit Rock City
Old 12-30-2013, 09:50 PM
FastestBusaAround
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 132 Posts

Couldn't agree more with what you wrote. You are bang on. Imagine the mentality of those here dissing a guy like that. It's retarded, jealousy. I can't imagine what it must be making making a life out of something I enjoy to death. And yes, they are still great!!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:25 PM
stingraymyway
Race Director

Location: Out of Site...Out of Mind. Corvette: anything else is just transportation.
Received 134 Likes on 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

You got that right brotha. Paul can buy any car made on this planet and he chose the new Corvette.
God bless him.
God bless America.
Rock on.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:08 AM
Silver05GTO
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow are Ace and Peter posting all the negative crap in this thread???!! lol

Been a KISS fan for years, congrats to them getting into the RRHOF, and nice to see Paul enjoying the new C7.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:32 AM
General Lee
Pro

Cool guy great choice good luck with it, but where's Beth?
Old 01-01-2014, 09:36 PM
stingraymyway
Race Director

Location: Out of Site...Out of Mind. Corvette: anything else is just transportation.
Received 134 Likes on 103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

Originally Posted by Silver05GTO
Wow are Ace and Peter posting all the negative crap in this thread???!! lol

Been a KISS fan for years, congrats to them getting into the RRHOF, and nice to see Paul enjoying the new C7.
Oh no you didnh!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM
DaveFerrari458
Melting Slicks

Received 1,985 Likes on 935 Posts

Don't know any of their music nor a Kiss fan (not my type of music), but his kid used to go to my Nieces private school. He was among many other celebrities in that school.

Anyways, I think I met him once too at a kids bday party. He's supposed to be actually a good guy and humble considering being a celebrity and a multi-multi millionaire. I think he's a Fine Art collector as well (don't let the make-up fool you lol).

Get notified of new replies

To Paul Stanley of KISS: I LOVE my new 2014 'Vette.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:23 AM
HalfMoon
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by General Lee
Cool guy great choice good luck with it, but where's Beth?
You'd probably have to ask Peter where Beck is.

Hmm.. Maybe I'm a bigger fan than I gave myself credit for.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Soundclown
Advanced

Awesome!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 04:52 AM
robertbruce
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,580 Posts

Originally Posted by HalfMoon
All I know is that I can only hope to look as good as this man does when I'm his age, and I know damned well he partied way harder than I ever did.

I was never really a big KISS fan, but I know more songs by them than I can remember, until I hear them and sing along. You just cannot deny their magnitude of success and ability to penetrate across markets.

I'm sure all the people posting negative comments here have done much better than these boys from NYC.

Quick Reply: Paul Stanley of KISS: I LOVE my new 2014 'Vette.