This proves money can't buy good taste.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Sin City
Le Mans Master

Received 4,116 Likes on 1,470 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Originally Posted by Jakeross
This proves money can't buy good taste.
You don't get it. Paris makes money from showing her lack of taste.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:33 PM
LuvnMyC7
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RickMN
The yellow calipers on Paris' car do clash quite a bit. Black would be better, but she could afford to send them out for some pink powder coat. I like the "Barbie" plate and her car also has the competition seats - a nice touch. I would imagine the seat bolsters are plenty wide for her.

Of the three pink cars in the thread, I'd definitely prefer the "Pinky" Z51 convertible except I am not sure I am sold on the black mirrors and black spoiler with the pink. It also has somewhat clashing calipers (red) that I would change to black to match the black & pink theme.
Maybe she was thinking of a spot where the color yellow comes out of something pink??
Old 12-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Never-Enough
Le Mans Master

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

Someone Photoshop a C7 in Plum Crazy Purple.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:30 PM
Flamehart
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LuvnMyC7
Oh wait, just realized the plate on this one is in Texas. Dear god, that means there's a third one!!! LOL
Sorry, but I had mine first.
Attached Images  
Old 12-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Flamehart
Advanced

Default Hot pink C7

Originally Posted by Flamehart
All of you don't have to like the pink wrap on the C7. But I have to say I love it. Hate the yellow calipers on Paris's car.
Attached Images  
Old 12-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Flamehart
Advanced

Originally Posted by EcoBrick Bob
Not to be picky... but which color caliper looks best with the pink... Red or Yellow??? Or should one just go with the standard BLACK??????
Black is the only color to go with the pink wrap.
Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2014, 12:36 PM
red4twenty7
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
Paris Hilton is not the first with a Pink C7 (here are two others):

just because you have money it does not mean you are smart, that is one ugly looking car, even if it is a corvette.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Red08
Le Mans Master

Received 1,442 Likes on 780 Posts

Are you sure it doesn't belong to someone who sells Mary Kay products
Old 12-28-2014, 08:15 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,199 Likes on 2,686 Posts

Yours is much better!

It makes sense with the Breast Cancer Awareness plates, and it's a MUCH better shade of pink!
Old 12-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Flamehart
Advanced

Default Hot gloss pink C7

Originally Posted by owc6
Yours is much better!

It makes sense with the Breast Cancer Awareness plates, and it's a MUCH better shade of pink!
Thanks, Lisa. My Aunt died from breast cancer because she found a lump and was too afraid to go to the doctor's. By the time she finally went to have it checked, it was too late. My mom had breast cancer 15 years ago and is a survivor. If one woman sees my BEAUTIFUL PINK STINGRAY with the Breast cancer plates and it reminds her to go and get checked, then it was worth it to have it wrapped. I just retired from serving my country and my fighter pilot husband wanted to buy me a car. I told him I always wanted a corvette, but I wanted it pink. So $93k later, I have this Z51 3LT fully loaded with every single option stingray. He even likes to drive it. To all the guys on this thread who said they think a pink Vette is awful and that it is ugly, how could this car be anything but awesome no matter what color? You all don't have to drive it. As long as I love it, that is all that matters. The wrap is protecting the beautiful crystal red paint job and when I get tired of all the attention it causes in Las Vegas, then the paint will be good as new when the wrap is removed. I am having the most fun driving my dream car and loving the attention of so many woman who yell and scream when I drive by. So, happy new year to all of you. Very thankful to be back in the good old USA and out of harm's way.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Flamehart; 12-28-2014 at 09:41 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Flamehart:
JenFZ09 (10-07-2016), Raiderh20boy (10-05-2016)
Old 12-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 396 Likes on 226 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Thanks, Lisa. My Aunt died from breast cancer because she found a lump and was too afraid to go to the doctor's. By the time she finally went to have it checked, it was too late. My mom had breast cancer 15 years ago and is a survivor. If one woman sees my BEAUTIFUL PINK STINGRAY with the Breast cancer plates and it reminds her to go and get checked, then it was worth it to have it wrapped. I just retired from serving my country and my fighter pilot husband wanted to buy me a car. I told him I always wanted a corvette, but I wanted it pink. So $93k later, I have this Z51 3LT fully loaded with every single option stingray. He even likes to drive it. To all the guys on this thread who said they think a pink Vette is awful and that it is ugly, how could this car be anything but awesome no matter what color? You all don't have to drive it. As long as I love it, that is all that matters. The wrap is protecting the beautiful crystal red paint job and when I get tired of all the attention it causes in Las Vegas, then the paint will be good as new when the wrap is removed. I am having the most fun driving my dream car and loving the attention of so many woman who yell and scream when I drive by. So, happy new year to all of you. Very thankful to be back in the good old USA and out of harm's way.
As for Paris Hilton's car...I'm happy she picked an American car. Whatever she wants to do to it is her business.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:54 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,968 Likes on 1,200 Posts

Your reason makes complete sense. My SO has a Susan G Komen edition Mustang - black with pink stripes - and the idea behind it is what is important, not the car itself. I don't think that can be said in Paris Hilton's case. She is - as always - seeking attention for herself, not a worthwhile cause as you are.

Thank you and your hubby for your service!

Happy New Year to all!
Old 12-29-2014, 07:31 PM
sdk
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts

Does it come with matching nail polish and lipstick????
Old 02-24-2015, 12:02 AM
DLC7
Drifting

Received 107 Likes on 83 Posts

Never mind the haters......if I like how MY car looks.....that's all that matters.....
Old 02-24-2015, 12:24 AM
<<427_V8>>
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I'd rather drive a pink one than a yellow one. Don't know what it is about yellow, but just not my cup of tea...
Old 02-24-2015, 07:20 AM
musclecar6
Le Mans Master

Received 148 Likes on 104 Posts

Why not. Corvettes are cars of passion meant to have fun in. Pink is a fun color. Hey, if one is from Texas you could put some nice steer horns on the front and you'd be good to go.

Get notified of new replies

To Paris Hilton Gloss Pink Corvette C7

Old 02-24-2015, 07:47 AM
mikez06
Burning Brakes

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by <<427_V8>>
I'd rather drive a pink one than a yellow one. Don't know what it is about yellow, but just not my cup of tea...

To each their own...
Old 02-24-2015, 08:48 AM
RIXKIX
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reminds me of a year or so after I bought my black Challenger SRT8, Dodge came out with "furious fusia", a very loud pink color for the Challenger. They had one at the local dealership where I bought mine. I brought the wife down to show her, in case she might like it. Nope. Pretty much a love/hate color. The car sold in a couple days. I ended up getting the wife a red Mustang GT convertible.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:00 AM
motomanvette
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 65 Posts

Who is Paris Hilton??

Quick Reply: Paris Hilton Gloss Pink Corvette C7