Sponsored by:

Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 01:53 PM
tkaelin
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit

Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit? I'd like to see what it looks like installed on a spoiler other than black. I've got one on the way for my Torch Red spoiler.

Also, does anyone know who sells a dual racing stripe kit for a vert which includes enough striping to do the Z51 spoiler? I've called several places and none of the, provide carbon flash striping for the spoiler.

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2015, 04:36 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Received 232 Likes on 170 Posts

I would like to see some close up pics where they are mounted to the car. My question is if these are mounted under the original Z51 spoiler, then does everything still fit flush to the deck lid?

dovervold
Old 11-01-2015, 05:28 PM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by tkaelin
Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit? I'd like to see what it looks like installed on a spoiler other than black. I've got one on the way for my Torch Red spoiler.

Also, does anyone know who sells a dual racing stripe kit for a vert which includes enough striping to do the Z51 spoiler? I've called several places and none of the, provide carbon flash striping for the spoiler.

Thanks!
Try Vettestripes
Old 11-01-2015, 05:50 PM
tkaelin
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dovervold
I would like to see some close up pics where they are mounted to the car. My question is if these are mounted under the original Z51 spoiler, then does everything still fit flush to the deck lid?

dovervold
I'll be sure to post a few pics after I install it. Still waiting for it to arrive. I have the same concern.

Get notified of new replies

To Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit

Quick Reply: Has anyone installed the ACS Five1 Z51 Wicker Spoiler Conversion Kit