Sponsored by:

Vettes Doin' Charleston

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Billem
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Vettes Doin' Charleston

I posted a thread, Vettes Doin' Charleston, in the C7 section (also C1/2, 3, 4, 5, 6 sections). It was moved to "Southeast" forum from only the C7 section. I drive a C3 and when I go to the corvette forum I go directly to the C3 section. That is why I posted in each separate section. We'd definitely would like all corvette owners to attend the show. I'd appreciate it if my thread was put back in the C7 section.
BTW, apparently I'm looking in all the wrong places, but I can't seem to find the "Southeast" forum. Thanks, Bill
Old 01-27-2017, 03:22 PM
mtaxman
Burning Brakes

Received 335 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Billem
I posted a thread, Vettes Doin' Charleston, in the C7 section (also C1/2, 3, 4, 5, 6 sections). It was moved to "Southeast" forum from only the C7 section. I drive a C3 and when I go to the corvette forum I go directly to the C3 section. That is why I posted in each separate section. We'd definitely would like all corvette owners to attend the show. I'd appreciate it if my thread was put back in the C7 section.
BTW, apparently I'm looking in all the wrong places, but I can't seem to find the "Southeast" forum. Thanks, Bill
"upcoming events and regional discussion"....southeast.

Hey come down to the Savannah show - The Gathering - April 29

Quick Reply: Vettes Doin' Charleston