Sponsored by:

Rarest option code

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 11:43 PM
TXshaggy
Drifting

Received 1,093 Likes on 608 Posts

Originally Posted by tarepas
^^^ Where is your mind! There is NO connection between the C2 Z06 and the C7 Z06. this thread is just asking WHAT is the RAREST or in your MIND The least purchased or ordered RPO# option purchased for a C7?? It is not that the ATI RPO code will become more popular in the years to come but that it WILL become of historic interest!!

Wow, of historical interest...YGBSM. Looks like a luggage and chrome wheel package and not much more. Good grief

Luxury GT-focused Atlantic Convertible

The 2015 Corvette Stingray Atlantic Design Package is inspired by the luxury and performance of private jets seen at European vacation destinations. Offered exclusively on Z51-equipped convertibles, it is available in 2LT or 3LT trims, with the following unique features and content:
  • Front Z06-style splitter
  • Shark Gray exterior vents, hood “stinger” graphic and tonneau inserts
  • Chrome Torque wheels with Stingray center caps
  • Stingray underhood liner and floor mats
  • Custom splash guards, rear license plate frame and logo valve stem caps
  • Custom luggage.
The Atlantic Design Package is available in all colors offered on the Corvette Stingray.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 AM
mpuzach
Race Director

Received 1,190 Likes on 594 Posts

...Also Harland won't talk about it and Tague ignores it ...
Their names are Harlan (Charles) and Tadge (Juechter).
Old 03-19-2017, 12:02 AM
DogTag-C7R
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 74 Posts

There is nothing "special" about the Atlantic edition nor is there anything special about my C7.R edition. The c5.r now there's something special there....yours is purely a cosmetic package. I'm glad you like it but think realistically here.....you fell for the corvette gimmick and WANT it to be something it isn't. Corvette is known for "editions". I own one and it's themed after their race car....holds no historical importance....it's a z06. You have a very nice car.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:07 AM
KEZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 53 Posts

Curious if my 2016 torch red over kalahari 3lz z07 convertible with Callaway package would rank up there since I ordered it from the dealer that way.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:23 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,756 Likes on 3,174 Posts

Originally Posted by GentleBen
And only one 2016 Z016 Coupe was produced in Admiral Blue with the Twilight Blue interior - mine! There is also a 2016 Z06 Convertible Admiral Blue with Twilight Blue which is also 1 of 1.
that's really cool.

only thing is Admiral Blue is still offered. So in total there could be 50 100 or more of that combo by runs end.

they'll only be "8" total forever of my color combo or shark gray twilight blue design package Z06 coupe, because shark gray was discontinued same year as thsee design packages became available.

nobody cares but a few of us lol. But doesn't make it any less cool.

"wow, never seen one like this before" is cooler to me than "oh that's a nice color combo...always love it when I see that".

Just so many if these cars it's difficult to be unique and not offensive lol

somebody asked for a pic here's a few.

​​

and both of ours together.

ps. As for rare rpo codes. Only 371 twilight blue design package C7's total. Only 114 Z06 total. Amd like stated previously only 43 Z06 coupes. Rare considering they made around 14k Z06's in 2016.

but my guess is the personalized Vin. Think I saw only one of those in the numbers by the museum. Pretty dam cool.

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 03-19-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:51 AM
MickP
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 101 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
Wow, of historical interest...YGBSM
YGBSM Wow, that's a blast from the past. Haven't heard that term in a while!

And thanks for yours and tarepas's service to our country!

-Mickey
Old 03-19-2017, 05:05 PM
tarepas
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Answers

For Txshaggy YGBSM . Did I Give you gas over the Gulf way back when? DogTag C7R;16/C7Z;MickP The Question is and only is smallest single RPO produced at BG period. I am not expecting a higher trade in value when I order the next Corvette but it would be nice. My question just arose from reading through the BLACK BOOK and seeing some of the limited RPO's thru the generations.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:35 PM
bosco1
Burning Brakes

Received 247 Likes on 109 Posts
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

This would be my choice for rarest and also for the most bada$$. Man I love the convertible in this...

C7-R Edition

Old 03-19-2017, 05:40 PM
TXshaggy
Drifting

Received 1,093 Likes on 608 Posts

For Txshaggy YGBSM . Did I Give you gas over the Gulf way back when? DogTag C7R;16/C7Z;MickP The Question is and only is smallest single RPO produced at BG period. I am not expecting a higher trade in value when I order the next Corvette but it would be nice. My question just arose from reading through the BLACK BOOK and seeing some of the limited RPO's thru the generations.
It's possible, spent a lot of time in the NAG and other spots expedia doesn't service. F-4E, F-15E and F-14B+ with the USN. Nice vette and thank you for your service!

Quick Reply: Rarest option code