Sponsored by:

c7 pricing

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 08:12 AM
scrapperron
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default c7 pricing

thinking of buying a new c7.....what percentage are people finding the dealer is discounting these cars ???
Old 07-20-2017, 08:16 AM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by scrapperron
thinking of buying a new c7.....what percentage are people finding the dealer is discounting these cars ???
Check with Kerbecks on line pricing and that should put you in the ballpark.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:19 AM
thill444
Le Mans Master

Received 4,100 Likes on 2,003 Posts

Kereck and MacMulkin are usually the cheapest, but sometimes you can find better deals locally on leftover stock if you know how to negotiate.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:36 AM
dbintegrity
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

my local dealer has them listed at 10% and they've been sitting.... my guess is they will negotiate a better discount.... they also have 2 beautiful fully loaded Silverados at 25% off and I got my first Vette from them at 25% off too.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:24 AM
scrapperron
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes ...i can do 12 % locally without any negotiations and i am able to match any Kerbeck deal locally (without the drive or flight there) they do have many more cars to choose from , but the salesman i spoke with there was not very good. i am just putting the question out there to see what others have found in terms of price....(last summer GM had really good accross the board pricing).... thanks for the info...
Old 07-20-2017, 09:26 AM
roadbike56
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,609 Likes on 1,037 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16-'17,'22,'24

Heister is giving 9.6%, Criswell and Kerbeck are at 10.2 to 11%. MacMulkin claims they are discounting to 13% provided you bought the car three days ago. Not clear what they're really discounting today, probably around 10%.
Hendrick is discounting up to $7500 across the board if you qualify for the incentives according to their ad.
The following users liked this post:
Yaupon (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 09:32 AM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,608 Likes on 6,621 Posts

yes ...i can do 12 % locally without any negotiations and i am able to match any Kerbeck deal locally (without the drive or flight there) they do have many more cars to choose from , but the salesman i spoke with there was not very good. i am just putting the question out there to see what others have found in terms of price....(last summer GM had really good accross the board pricing).... thanks for the info...
I bought a Grand Sport from Kerbeck several months ago when discounts were higher-for a reason! The plant is shutting or shut down and won't start up again until fall! Check Kerbck inventory and since they generally sell ~25/week (they are the largest Corvette dealer for a reason) you'll see they may be out of cars to sell! Expect until they are sure of more inventory prices may increase-supply and demand!

Can't be sure but 12% if it's what you want, may be a good deal! If you order a 2018 now might be a Christmas present! Check and see.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:39 AM
thill444
Le Mans Master

Received 4,100 Likes on 2,003 Posts

With the plant shutting down and sales still solid, I think GM is lighter on incentives. If you can wait a few months it will likely help, but if you are looking at specific options can colors you may be more limited as supply gets smaller.

Get notified of new replies

To c7 pricing

Quick Reply: c7 pricing