Sponsored by:

Target production week TPW 1-1-2018

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 12:38 PM
stillcrazy
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Foosh
Love it! I'll think you'll be very happy with the new paint, the fit and finish, as well as the overall "tightness" of the new plant cars. No squeaks, not the hint of a rattle, and complete perfection thus far.
Finally arrive late last night at the dealership, finally. Won't be ready for pick up till Monday, but Finally.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Bassassin
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Nice! Can’t wait to see it. Does GM only run transport trucks from rail yards on Fridays?
Old 02-17-2018, 01:33 PM
stillcrazy
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by Bassassin
Nice! Can’t wait to see it. Does GM only run transport trucks from rail yards on Fridays?
No, but they took their own sweet time. Dealer says the delivery company has 10 days to get it from the rail yard to the dealership.
Old 02-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,920 Likes on 1,192 Posts

I think that's been the worst part of the wait for me. Sitting 100 miles away for two full weeks. It's a first world problem, but pretty well excruciating. My wait is finally over. I saw it move this morning and while I didn't want to get my hopes too high, I just received word it has arrived. I'm sneaking out early to grab my son from school and then taking him for a little surprise.
That's awesome! I hope it's everything you've been waiting for!
The following users liked this post:
Bassassin (02-17-2018)
Old 02-17-2018, 01:47 PM
lpusmc
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be surprised if yours sits as long as mine did. Thinking good thoughts. Here's some shots of mine. She's dirty and doesn't have the skirts and spoilers on yet, but everything I hoped for.

Nice I ordered the same color but with the red and black interior. Just curious do you know what day they said your car was built on, you are not that far from me and Im trying to get an idea on shipping..Thanks
The following users liked this post:
Bassassin (02-17-2018)
Old 02-17-2018, 03:10 PM
Bassassin
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by lpusmc
Nice I ordered the same color but with the red and black interior. Just curious do you know what day they said your car was built on, you are not that far from me and Im trying to get an idea on shipping..Thanks
Mine was built on 1/3, but did seem a little slower than most of the others. Hopefully, yours will make it here a little quicker.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:42 PM
lpusmc
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine was built on 1/3, but did seem a little slower than most of the others. Hopefully, yours will make it here a little quicker.
Ya mine was supposed to be built that week but was finished on 010918 took a week to get to Toledo and has been sitting there ever since..That delay of finishing until the following week cost me or mine would have been on the same train as yours..

Quick Reply: Target production week TPW 1-1-2018