Pro

Received 200 Likes on 118 Posts
Default Corvette Show

Loved looking! Thanks
Old 07-14-2019, 07:45 AM
1GeorgieBoy
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When planning a trip to Buffalo, NY-leave plenty of time to tour Canalside and check out the many "boat" tours. The Spirit of Buffalo is a beautiful 73 foot schooner. Their website:
www.spiritofbuffalo.com
Other boat tours will take you on the Buffalo River and the docents will give you a glimpse into Buffalo's rich history.
Besides the many Corvettes in the area, don't forget to visit the Pierce Arrow Museum.
And of course there are many wonderful places to eat. Especially Russell's, who hosted the recent All Corvette Super Cruise.
Plan on visiting for several days. There's a lot to see and do.
Come on down and enjoy,
PS although there's usually no snow this time of year, but Buffalo is beautiful when Winter arrives.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:56 AM
Mike98SilVert
Team Owner

Received 3,036 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Great pictures!
Thanks.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:02 PM
trumanjd1
Burning Brakes

Received 198 Likes on 155 Posts
Default Vette show

Originally Posted by Kevin A Jones
Really nice Corvettes displayed there. Thanks for sharing.
WEST HERR Chevrolet on Transit Rd Williamsville had an equally great Vette Show / Cruise a few weeks ago ...actually saw my 1st ZR1 / Orange there...
I must admit at Russells' car show met the owner who gave me some history on his acquired ZR1..It was actually a promotional Vette driven by TADGE for a few weeks...impressive...dont know how , and he didnt explain how he was fortunate to acquire the vehicle!
Old 07-14-2019, 06:28 PM
Borntorun04/17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 622 Posts

Originally Posted by trumanjd1
WEST HERR Chevrolet on Transit Rd Williamsville had an equally great Vette Show / Cruise a few weeks ago ...actually saw my 1st ZR1 / Orange there...
I must admit at Russells' car show met the owner who gave me some history on his acquired ZR1..It was actually a promotional Vette driven by TADGE for a few weeks...impressive...dont know how , and he didnt explain how he was fortunate to acquire the vehicle!
I was at West Herr show also good time. Enjoyed both shows! I remember seeing the recaptured ZR1. A guy at work told me about car when owner got car I think he knows him. This was the first time I saw car in person. If I remember the recaptured ZR1 in the picture is the one to the left. Cool part of history for that car.

Last edited by Borntorun04/17; 07-14-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,918 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GeorgieBoy
When planning a trip to Buffalo, NY-leave plenty of time to tour Canalside and check out the many "boat" tours.
On our trip there on Saturday that's where my wife and I went, to the canalside and it was great! We didn't have time to do any of the boat tours or to go on either of the two huge warships there, but we walked around the area for about an hour and a half and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, it was a part of Buffalo I had never seen before and we're sure to go back there again and have a meal sometime in one of the cool spots there.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:40 AM
trumanjd1
Burning Brakes

Received 198 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by Patman
On our trip there on Saturday that's where my wife and I went, to the canalside and it was great! We didn't have time to do any of the boat tours or to go on either of the two huge warships there, but we walked around the area for about an hour and a half and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, it was a part of Buffalo I had never seen before and we're sure to go back there again and have a meal sometime in one of the cool spots there.
Careful where you park your vehicle...Buffalo has become "boot happy"
https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/15/c...-parking-lots/
Old 07-15-2019, 07:45 AM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,918 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Originally Posted by trumanjd1
Careful where you park your vehicle...Buffalo has become "boot happy"
https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/15/c...-parking-lots/
Yikes! I would not have been happy to get the boot! I parked the Vette safely in the shade under the bridge, it was paid parking (I think it was about $3 for 90 minutes) and I felt it was in a pretty good spot, it was only about a 5 minute walk to the waterfront.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Buffalo Corvette Show