Sponsored by:

Pandora Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2024, 04:01 PM
kaplana08
Pro

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Default Pandora Problem

Hi all. I don't know if anyone has experienced this problem. When using the Pandora button on the radio using Bluetooth, Pandora does come up on the screen and shows the song and info but what happens is there is no sound and I get a continuing what looks like a buffer line on the screen. as the line slowly progresses when it hits 100% it just start buffering again and again no sound. This problem started about a month ago I don't think it is my phone because when I play Pandora through the Media button on the radio it comes through fine. Anyone experience this? I am wondering if a factory reset could fix this. Thanks.K
Old 01-04-2024, 05:02 PM
M61A1MECH
Racer

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I have not had that happen in the Vette, but it does happen at home if I am connected to my home WiFi, soon as I go to settings on the phone and switch the WiFi to off and the phone goes on cell data it works with out a hitch. Not sure if that is helpful or not, but you could try it.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:50 PM
RonC7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,310 Likes on 866 Posts

If you have an early year before Android Auto / Apple Carplay - turn up the volume on the phone.

Had the same issue on my 2014...

Ron
Old 01-04-2024, 10:32 PM
kaplana08
Pro

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts

Yes you are right about that. Came across that awhile back, raised the volume and OK but this is different since the Pandora app on the car info screen never stops buffering the music cannot start to play. Pandora works great on the phone audio and also the Media app on the info screen. The buffering problem is with the Pandora App on the car info screen. I can see the album cover and the song title. there is also a line across the screen showing Buffering from 0 to 100% and it moves so slow to eventually reaching 100% then starts all over again. And yes I did try closing the WIFI and using only data but no help. Since I have a 2016 maybe all the Pandora phone updates thru time and my old Pandora app on the info screen no longer agree with each other any more. If all else fails, I might try a radio total reset as a last dich effort before giving up. Funny it worked great from 2016 to now.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:45 AM
RonC7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,310 Likes on 866 Posts

Try updating the phone, unpair and delete the phone from the car, and repair the phone to the car again before doing anything more drastic.

Yeah, you have a different problem than I had several years ago.

GL

Ron

Get notified of new replies

To Pandora Problem

Quick Reply: Pandora Problem