Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: C7, Z06 oil-water cooling help

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 08:00 AM
Mad Dog 24
Drifting

Location: Syracuse-Central Square New York Winer of the all Corvette race WGI 8/23!
Received 365 Likes on 257 Posts
Default C7, Z06 oil-water cooling help

Developed to not interfere with the GM warranty. CNC'd heat sink cooling fins help disperse heat from your stock oil-water cooler. The stock cooler is very restrictive and holds the fluids allowing the opportunity for it to act as a heat sink. We tested this on our 15, Z06 M7 in the low to mid 90's and humid running 150 mph and 2:10 lap times at Watkins Glen. Highest coolant temps 226 and oil 272. Our car has a 100% stock cooling system (no GM auxiliary radiator) except the fins, fresh air hose and exhaust rap. The fins have excellent heat transfer from cooler to fin tip.

Easy to install on a lift in about 1 hour, cooler does not get removed. Comes with 5 fins, thermal adhesive, applicator and instructions. A must for track cars and a great compliment to the DEI cat covers and pipe rapping.

$314.00 for fin kit plus shipping. PM me your email I will send the complete list and directions. Or email me jefflyman@hotmail.com.

Fin kit, the thermal adhesive will withstand up to 350 degrees with only a 7 degree tranfer loss.

Cat covers

Stock cooler with CNC'd fins

Fresh air routing, some trimming required

Cooler air inlet

Your stock cooler..... a bit restrictive! Water and oil enter at one end and exit at the other. The idea is the HOT coolant is to help cool down the hot oil.

Quick Reply: FS: C7, Z06 oil-water cooling help