Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: KNS/DBA Rotors - Like New!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Jedi-Jurist
Pro

Received 141 Likes on 72 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
Default SOLD! - KNS/DBA Rotors - Like New!

SOLD!!!

I sold my 2015 Z51 and am parting out the many track goodies I had for the car.

I just put these rotors on for a trip to Mid-Ohio, where they performed beautifully with Raybestos ST45/ST43 pads. If you don't know about these rotors, KNS Brakes private label ordered these from DBA Rotors. They are the same exact rotors as the DBA T3 ClubSpec 4000 Series Slotted Rotor, but without the slots. I've run the DBA slotted rotors before, and they're good, but these are even better. If you talk to guys who actually race every weekend, they'll tell you flush faced rotors are better than slotted (and, of course, never get drilled).

These have 1 track day at Mid-Ohio (which is very easy on brakes - essentially one big brake zone only) and about 1000 street miles. They're essentially brand new, and have already been burnished with the ST45's I have for sale (I kept the rear ST43s as they fit my new Grand Sport's rear calipers). Get these, my ST45s, pick up some rear ST43's and you've got awesome track brakes. With Castrol SRF fluid, I never once caught a hint of brake fade at Mid-Ohio - and that never happened before in my Z51. These are awesome rotors.

They sell for $170 a set for the front, $160 a set for the rear ($330 total). I'll sell both sets for $225 with FREE shipping to the lower 48 states.

Front Rotors

Rear Rotors

Last edited by Jedi-Jurist; 09-11-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Jedi-Jurist
Pro

Received 141 Likes on 72 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Price drop to $225!

Quick Reply: FS: KNS/DBA Rotors - Like New!