Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Shark Grey Underhood Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 03:39 PM
shkgry
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shark Grey Underhood Parts

Shark Grey underhood parts for sale. Custom painted plenum cover and fuel rail covers. i sold the '16 Stingray and the buyer wanted it stock. The Stingray only had 1800 miles when i sold it. Probably only on the car the last 300 miles. Asking $725 shipped. The custom painting was done by Pete Showstopper Accessories. This includes the covers and vent tube cover.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:36 PM
JohnnyDee
Burning Brakes

Received 191 Likes on 100 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist

Are the fuel rail covers direct replacements or stick ons over existing covers? Also, the fuel rail covers are shark gray along with the runners on the intake, what color are the letters, stingray and intake base? Thank you.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:39 PM
shkgry
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by JohnnyDee
Are the fuel rail covers direct replacements or stick ons over existing covers? Also, the fuel rail covers are shark gray along with the runners on the intake, what color are the letters, stingray and intake base? Thank you.
The fuel rail covers are direct replacements. The real thing! The letters are kinda of a silver/white lettering on the fuel rail covers. The runners on the intake are silver. The lettering and logo are air brushed. It's a really a great combination. Always get a lot of positive comments.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:29 PM
shkgry
Heel & Toe

ttt
Old 09-25-2017, 11:48 AM
shkgry
Heel & Toe

ttt
Old 10-03-2017, 01:39 PM
BostonJoel
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shkgry
The fuel rail covers are direct replacements. The real thing! The letters are kinda of a silver/white lettering on the fuel rail covers. The runners on the intake are silver. The lettering and logo are air brushed. It's a really a great combination. Always get a lot of positive comments.
Originally Posted by shkgry
ttt
will they fit 2015 z51 car??
Old 10-03-2017, 02:31 PM
shkgry
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by BostonJoel
will they fit 2015 z51 car??
Hey Joel
Should not be a problem to fit your Vette. The Z51 has the same engine at the base Stingray. The Z51 package is more with the suspension vs. the engine I believe. Should be the same motor. Just let me know. I still have them. if you want to do this and it becomes a fit problem I will take them back. I don't think it will be a problem.
Thanks
Randy

Get notified of new replies

To Shark Grey Underhood Parts

Quick Reply: FS: Shark Grey Underhood Parts