C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 precision drive. PBI Oct. 25-27

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Shaka
Safety Car

Received 1,331 Likes on 790 Posts

Default C7 precision drive. PBI Oct. 25-27

http://www.stingrayprecisiondrive.com/

Stingray Precision Drive
October 25–27, 2013
Palm Beach International Raceway
Jupiter, Florida

You're invited to the Stingray Precision Drive, a unique driving experience that combines in-car instruction with classroom training. You'll learn precision driving techniques that will prepare you to push yourself — and the all-new Corvette Stingray — to the limit.

Sharpen your cornering, braking and acceleration skills on a variety of courses. Feel the lateral acceleration of the completely redesigned Corvette Stingray. And take what you've learned out on the racecourse, while following behind a professional driver who will provide instruction right through your headset.

Prepare yourself for exciting surprises at the track from some of the most well-known magazine brands in the world. Enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch, courtesy of Bon Appétit; relax in a Corvette-inspired lounge, curated by Architectural Digest; GQ style experts will host a special design shop; take an exclusive look at some of the newest tech products, thanks to Wired; and practice your precision on the putting green, hosted by Golf Digest.

The Stingray Precision Drive is a once-in-a-lifetime Corvette driving experience. Register today for this exclusive half-day driving event. Space is limited. To register, visit stingrayprecisiondrive.com and use your unique code above to sign up for a morning or afternoon session.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
VIN666
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang, I wish I could go.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:37 PM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 251 Likes on 163 Posts

I signed up but all days and times are full.
At the moment I am in a wait list for the 25th at 7:30 AM
Old 10-03-2013, 08:53 AM
LS3FORME
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default passcode

Funny that the invites did not get to a lot of the corvette forums members.

What is the entry code and how did you get it, from registering on the chevy site>

I am active in NASA,PCA, racing and instructing down here in south florida and did not get a heads up on this activity.

Super secret stuff.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

I got an invite, assuming due to the fact that I just leased a new Caddy

A friend of mine did the Caddy ride and drive at PBIR last year, got to rip it up in the ATS and CTSV. This will be amazing in the C7

Get notified of new replies

To C7 precision drive. PBI Oct. 25-27

Quick Reply: C7 precision drive. PBI Oct. 25-27