C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LMR CAI and Katech ported throttle body

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 10:34 PM
kc stingray
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Default LMR CAI and Katech ported throttle body

finished up the install tonight of the cai and throttle body. I will say you can feel a slight bump in power and seems to idle a bit smoother. also spins the tires easier. only real issue I ran into is the pcv hoses do not line up with the new intake pipe. had a friend take a look ,and suggested to flip flop the hoses from each side. also slight bending of the hoses is required. overall I'm satisfied with the performance gain for a couple of simple bolt on modifications.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:45 AM
marcouvo
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Mission Accomplished

Originally Posted by kc stingray
finished up the install tonight of the cai and throttle body. I will say you can feel a slight bump in power and seems to idle a bit smoother. also spins the tires easier. only real issue I ran into is the pcv hoses do not line up with the new intake pipe. had a friend take a look ,and suggested to flip flop the hoses from each side. also slight bending of the hoses is required. overall I'm satisfied with the performance gain for a couple of simple bolt on modifications.
thanx for the report. is there any increase to the intake sound now that the stock baffles were removed?
Old 09-10-2016, 07:50 AM
kc stingray
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by marcouvo
thanx for the report. is there any increase to the intake sound now that the stock baffles were removed?
There is an increase, but nothing over the top.

Get notified of new replies

To LMR CAI and Katech ported throttle body

Quick Reply: LMR CAI and Katech ported throttle body