C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RPM Rollbar Info

Old 07-31-2018, 04:03 PM
theoz385
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RPM Rollbar Info

So a friend has a ZR1 convertible and is interested in an RPM brand 4 Pt roll bar. I'm assuming all C7 convertibles are the same as far as fitment goes. So my question is, is anyone that has this installed interested in us looking at it?? Anywhere in the WI, IL or Iowa area is fine, we can travel to you. Appreciate your input and time. Thank you!!!
Old 08-11-2018, 08:00 PM
iskimore
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by theoz385
So a friend has a ZR1 convertible and is interested in an RPM brand 4 Pt roll bar. I'm assuming all C7 convertibles are the same as far as fitment goes. So my question is, is anyone that has this installed interested in us looking at it?? Anywhere in the WI, IL or Iowa area is fine, we can travel to you. Appreciate your input and time. Thank you!!!
I have a roll bar shipping this week with a quick install. Its going in a 17 GS in upstate new york. Will be happy to share experience and photos etc.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:37 PM
BooSSted
Drifting

Received 305 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by iskimore
I have a roll bar shipping this week with a quick install. Its going in a 17 GS in upstate new york. Will be happy to share experience and photos etc.
What shop is doing the install??
Old 08-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Donatella
Racer

Received 231 Likes on 96 Posts

Had this installed on my 17 GS...It fits perfectly and looks great...
Old 08-13-2018, 06:38 PM
iskimore
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BooSSted
What shop is doing the install??
Sorry for slow answer. I am having Mac The Knife Designer Autocrafts out of Queensbury NY not a speed shop.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:04 AM
boltvette
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Angelwings Tech makes one that bolts in. Easy installation with no special tools, welding, cutting of fiberglass. And it's removable. You can take it out in 15 minutes, reinstall it in another 15. Unlike the RPM, it installs completely behind the seats, so your head can't hit it.

Get notified of new replies

To RPM Rollbar Info

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RPM Rollbar Info