C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Does Anyone Have A List Of Potential Options?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 09:32 PM
DansVettes
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Does Anyone Have A List Of Potential Options?

I was wondering if anyone has a list of available options? I saw in another post a list of available wheels - 4 wheel options: Q6A pearl nickel, Q6U black, Q6J spectra gray with machined groove, Q6B chrome.

Not sure where this came from but is there any other lists of options available? I know the tranny options & the Z07 Performance Package option, anything else as of now?

Just trying to plan on what boxes to check on my order form when the time comes! I can hardly wait to trade my '07 Z06 in for this bad *** monster!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Wikdstrate
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DansVettes
I was wondering if anyone has a list of available options? I saw in another post a list of available wheels - 4 wheel options: Q6A pearl nickel, Q6U black, Q6J spectra gray with machined groove, Q6B chrome.

Not sure where this came from but is there any other lists of options available? I know the tranny options & the Z07 Performance Package option, anything else as of now?

Just trying to plan on what boxes to check on my order form when the time comes! I can hardly wait to trade my '07 Z06 in for this bad *** monster!
Dan, I also cannot wait for this beast to hit the showroom floors. I will be keeping my 2007 ZO6 because it's just too good to let go.

Also wanted to know if anyone has heard if the top is fixed on the ZO7 option or if it can still be removed? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-15-2014, 11:22 AM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

No fixed roof option I believe.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:57 PM
DansVettes
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Wikdstrate
Dan, I also cannot wait for this beast to hit the showroom floors. I will be keeping my 2007 ZO6 because it's just too good to let go.

Also wanted to know if anyone has heard if the top is fixed on the ZO7 option or if it can still be removed? Thanks in advance!
I have a '64 Coupe so I have to get rid of one, wife won't let me have three, LOL!

Please chime in if someone has info on options, any info helps!
Old 01-15-2014, 02:02 PM
BAD2000TA
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sam90lx
No fixed roof option I believe.
HAHAHA....that was good!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:21 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Go to the NCM website and download the PDF or go to www.corvettez06.com and download the spec sheet. I think I got mine from the NCM website.

Get notified of new replies

To Does Anyone Have A List Of Potential Options?

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Have A List Of Potential Options?