C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Interior Colour 2015/Z06

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 05:49 PM
jstlearnin
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Colour 2015/Z06

Good Evening Tadge

Dont know if you remember me, but I met you at the Corvette Auto Show in Carlisle last year. Remember the Canadian that pronouced the car as Z06 and not ZEE06...LOL... My question is that I've orderd my Z06 ...order #SJZXBO. I ordered the car in Shark Grey with Adrenaline Red Interior. My question is, the Shark Grey Z06 that was on display had the Adrenaline Red Interior, it also had the glove box in the same colour. I've tried to order that but the dealership that I've purchased the car from (Wilson Niblett) In Richmond Hill, has said that I can't order this option as there is no code at his end to order it. Is this option available and if so could I get a code to order it. I want to order everything from GM and keep the car original.....thanks for all your help and hope to cyu in Carlisle in 2015... thx......Steve Skinner
Old 03-24-2015, 06:10 PM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,809 Likes on 1,146 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Producer

Mod note: I moved this question from the "Ask Tadge" section as I'll bet the folks here can potentially answer his question a lot faster...
Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 PM
BOBSZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 319 Likes on 205 Posts

The glovebox color is NOT an optional color on the Z06. Called "driver focused interior".
It does have the same color however in the Stingray.

Make sure you select only order codes that are for the Z06 model.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:06 PM
jstlearnin
Intermediate

Thank-you, I just sent you an email before I looked at the pictures....thx for the info. I really wish I could get that Stingray look in the Z06......maybe I can get the pieces at the Corvette Auto Show this August in Carlisle P.A....thx again
Old 03-24-2015, 08:07 PM
jstlearnin
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jvp
Mod note: I moved this question from the "Ask Tadge" section as I'll bet the folks here can potentially answer his question a lot faster...
Thx....I will learn, just a little new at this...lol....thx again

Get notified of new replies

To Interior Colour 2015/Z06

Quick Reply: Interior Colour 2015/Z06