C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Car Cover for Z07 - What are you guys using?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 12:23 AM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

[QUOTE=davester;1596425405]Well for what it's worth I bought the cheapest loosest fitting cover I could find. My car stays inside when not being driven so no need for anything waterproof, just want to keep the dust off. The fitted covers are beautiful but a pain in the rear to put on and take off (two people generally can make it easier). Loose and floppy goes on easy, does the job, and I can install or remove easily by myself. The tighter the fit, the harder to to install and remove.[/QUOTE
Large material stores have fabric 10 ft wide and you tell them how long you want for around 20 dollars and it is super soft flannel. I wash it and it gets real soft and keeps the dust off. My garage is heated and cooled
so I don't need water protection. Stow it in a plastic 13 gallon trash bag when not on the car.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:19 AM
TKgs2010
Le Mans Master

Received 406 Likes on 273 Posts

I got a nice indoor cover from Zip Corvette, I think it was $169, very nice quality, soft underside and flannel outside with grommets to fit under-cables, comes with a nice storage bag. Fits snugly and covers all the Level 3 Aero parts, tires and exhausts, elasticized at the bottom. Pretty happy with it, and their service is great, had a similar cover from Zip on my C6 GS, good quality all around.

Quick Reply: Car Cover for Z07 - What are you guys using?