C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 6/25/16 Museum delivery/at Criswell/+ shipping

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 07:55 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 6/25/16 Museum delivery/at Criswell/+ shipping

~Owning a Corvette is special, it instantly creates smiles where ever you go...and the Corvette is certainly not for the shy. People always want to talk Corvettes when they see you in one or know that you have one. I have run into people in stores and they could have a Corvette hat on and we would talk for 20+ minutes. You can AMP that up about 20 notches as I have been selling Corvettes for almost 39 years, so everyone that visits me at Criswell or calls in will talk Corvettes and what they have meant to their life. I get it, I have owned 16 Corvettes and will talk with everyone and anyone about America's #1 Sports Car. It's my therapy and it makes me smile daily...but it's the friends I have made over the years that truly make each day great. Follow my deliveries Live on my Facebook page CorvetteFurman and you will see for yourself. Visit my Corvette dedicated web page CorvetteFurman.com for the experience.

~Roger G. from Catonment, FL called me when I was at the Corvette Bash and said he was ready to place his order for a 2016 Z06 Convt in Black with Brownstone interior. I had said it would probably be one of the last Brownstone interior Corvettes built. Yesterday he took Corvette Museum delivery of his stunning Z06 Convt. His family was along for the ride. I'd say the red carpet was rolled out.
~*See you at Z06 driving school in October Roger! 14 of my Corvette customers have signed up for the same two day Spring Mountain driving school as myself. We will have a great time on the track together.

~Dave B. of Cape Coral, FL picked his 2nd Z06 out from out of our inventory. Plycar Trucking enclosed trailered it down to his driveway last Monday eve. 2016 Z06 Convt in the Twilight Blue edition.

~Bud B. from York, PA factory ordered his 2014 Corvette and put 32,000 miles on it...then he called me up this week and picked out a 2016 Shark Gray Stingray with the two tone Red interior. Made the deal over the phone and he was in and out in under 40 minutes from his arrival.

~Doug G. of Mclean, VA called me 6 weeks ago and factory ordered a Blade Silver Z06 cpe with 3LZ pkg. This is one sharp looking machine!

~Dave M. of Greencastle, PA called me on the last day to Factory Order '16 Z06's and placed his order for a Long Beach Red and Kalahari Z06 Convt with 7spd manual trans. Dave's last Corvette was a 1985! I'd say this one will drive a bit better....

~Other Corvette deliveries from this week...

~What does Ed Welburn, General Motors' current Vice President of Global Design and an automobile designer, drive when in Europe for the Lemans Race? Well his own Z06 of course.

~Shane H from Oliver Springs, Tenn sent me his own picture of what he calls "Kate Upton"...his nickname for the Race Yellow Stingray he picked up from me two weeks ago. In his words "She is Blonde and has all the right curves"

~2017 Grand Sports at the Bloomington Gold Corvette Show this weekend...and the new Grand Sport Car Cover!

3 pkg headliner...for 2017

~Police protected Corvettes...

~Stars and Stripes themed Corvettes...

~Old pics.....

~Both of these Red Corvettes bought new at Criswell...

~Have a great Sunday...take a Corvette ride!

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420
corvettefurman.com
mfurman@criswellauto.com
"I ship Nationwide!"

The following 3 users liked this post by Mike Furman@Criswell:
gurneyeagle (06-26-2016), Lrn2Swm (06-26-2016), OnPoint (06-26-2016)
Old 06-26-2016, 08:05 AM
Black 03 Z06
Le Mans Master

Received 540 Likes on 390 Posts

Curious Mike do you remember the very first Corvette you sold? Any idea if it is still around?

Another great week of pictures and happy people. I think the Spring Mountain get together will be an interesting event for your customers.
The following users liked this post:
Mike Furman@Criswell (06-26-2016)
Old 06-26-2016, 08:11 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by Black 03 Z06
Curious Mike do you remember the very first Corvette you sold? Any idea if it is still around?

Another great week of pictures and happy people. I think the Spring Mountain get together will be an interesting event for your customers.
~Yes I do, Cassius de La Victoria bought a 1978 Corvette from me, July 26th 1978. He was about 80 in 1978.

Mike Furman
corvettefurman.com

Black 03 Z06 (06-26-2016)
Old 06-26-2016, 10:50 AM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,447 Likes on 2,272 Posts

Great pics. Imagine being the owner of that red C1 that rolled off the transport. . . .

Mike - question for you. The wheels on the Twilight car, which I think are the same wheels on your personal Z. Are those directional - i.e. right-side/left-side specific? And if not, is it noticeable?

I kinda dig those wheels.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Great pics. Imagine being the owner of that red C1 that rolled off the transport. . . .

Mike - question for you. The wheels on the Twilight car, which I think are the same wheels on your personal Z. Are those directional - i.e. right-side/left-side specific? And if not, is it noticeable?

I kinda dig those wheels.
10 spoke blade wheels and I love those wheels. Last weeks Corvette show...they were looked at and admired tremendously!

Mike Furman
corvettefurman.com

Old 06-26-2016, 11:28 AM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,447 Likes on 2,272 Posts

Yeah - cool wheels indeed.

Thanks for the left/right side pics. That covered my question.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:50 PM
Paulchristian
Melting Slicks

Received 174 Likes on 121 Posts

Thanks for these posts, Mike. I make sure to check into the forum on Sundays specifically to look for your post. Nice to see all the different configurations in one post. Two observations:

1) Seems like the majority of folks opt for the base model appearance package ZO6.
2) There has never been a better case for going with a Grand Sport. In addition to the N/A engine and wide body styling, it's now available with all zo7 goodies. As such, it's no longer just an appearance package, it's now a serious track machine.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Yeah - cool wheels indeed.

Thanks for the left/right side pics. That covered my question.

Thought it might.

Mike Furman
corvettefurman.com

Old 06-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by Paulchristian
Thanks for these posts, Mike. I make sure to check into the forum on Sundays specifically to look for your post. Nice to see all the different configurations in one post. Two observations:

1) Seems like the majority of folks opt for the base model appearance package ZO6.
2) There has never been a better case for going with a Grand Sport. In addition to the N/A engine and wide body styling, it's now available with all zo7 goodies. As such, it's no longer just an appearance package, it's now a serious track machine.
The new Grand Sport will be a great Sports Car!!

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 6/25/16 Museum delivery/at Criswell/+ shipping

Quick Reply: Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 6/25/16 Museum delivery/at Criswell/+ shipping