Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Z06 Discussion
Reload this Page >

Official C7 Z06 Road Course Lap Times...

Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official C7 Z06 Road Course Lap Times...

Old 04-04-2018, 11:50 PM
K.I.T.T.
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by truth.b View Post
Although this is a small technicality, on the new thread I think VIR Grand West & VIR Grand times should be combined. No one runs a Grand East Course @ VIR therefore all those times are Grand West times.
All fixed....

considering what I was given by email...was a lot of work to get it back in order from where it was back when it was originally started. It's good now.
The Following User Says Thank You to K.I.T.T. For This Useful Post:
truth.b (04-04-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 12:01 AM
truth.b
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by K.I.T.T. View Post
All fixed....

considering what I was given by email...was a lot of work to get it back in order from where it was back when it was originally started. It's good now.
I appreciate your work and dedication to the sport. I plan on posting a new time after my event next week.
The Following User Says Thank You to truth.b For This Useful Post:
K.I.T.T. (04-05-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 12:07 AM
K.I.T.T.
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by truth.b View Post
I appreciate your work and dedication to the sport. I plan on posting a new time after my event next week.
I thought you actually bought a Callaway 757 at first when I was updating. How about, from that time when I first added your info to the original track thread and added how your camera setup/race render/etc all was...I just got a setup working for myself a couple weeks ago.

That trackaddict app is pretty solid. I got a good windshield mount and obd bluetooth module. That works damn good, I was surprised.

We need to get this thread locked so the other one grows, because I can't update this one.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official C7 Z06 Road Course Lap Times...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: