C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

TIKT C7Z06 camber kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 09:24 AM
RS4EVA
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Default TIKT C7Z06 camber kit

Hadn't seen this before, I think I will be ordering this for a winter project.

Link

Last edited by RS4EVA; 09-21-2016 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:51 AM
MIGHTYM0USE
Melting Slicks

Received 116 Likes on 72 Posts

it is a neat looking part, but i am confused since i used the washers on the top control arm to adjust camber, and the location where these go to correct the toe
Old 09-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,929 Likes on 5,333 Posts

My Google translator only provided a little help in understanding the product. It looks like they are replacing the cam with a fancier cam that holds in place better. It isn't a traditional camber plate because it has an adjustable center cam that can fit into one of 9 locating notches that let you rotate the cam like the stock cams but once it is in position it will not slip. Interesting product that gives you more adjustment options than traditional camber plates.

They also say there are 8 for the front and 4 for the rear. I don't understand where they are going to place the extra 4 in the front. There are only 4 lower control arm cam/bolts in the front. There are 8 upper control arm bolts but the ones in the pictures wouldn't work there.

They don't seem to offer any studs or shims like the typical camber kit offers for the UCAs.

The kit isn't cheap either. Not sure what almost 800 Euro's translates into as far as dollars but I bet it is about the same number of dollars.

This is the translation from German to English that Google gave me:

Our tikt Performance Camber Kit differs from classical Sturzverstellern in form and function. Our CK enables relatively unproblematic and fast adjustment of the camber of road on track without pulling the screws. In addition, the series moderating Elypsenversteller which performs very sensitive to shocks and hard driving on curbs reagieren.Es often omitted to feigned setting. With our CK a disguise is virtually impossible. All programmed values ​​remain as to the surveying stage set. Camber Kit (8 on the front axle and 4 on the rear axle + Schauben, nuts and washers)

Bill

Last edited by Bill Dearborn; 09-21-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Tomislav63
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

I send the Jason of Katech Morning images as the Camber Kit is installed. Jason can also explain the function.

Get notified of new replies

To TIKT C7Z06 camber kit

Quick Reply: TIKT C7Z06 camber kit