C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

C7 Corvette Camber Kit by AMT Motorsport now available

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 10:11 PM
RS4EVA
Burning Brakes

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts

haven't checked this thread in a while, but sounds like this kit is worth the money. Is it easy to go from track to street alignments?
Old 10-21-2017, 10:27 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

Originally Posted by RS4EVA
haven't checked this thread in a while, but sounds like this kit is worth the money. Is it easy to go from track to street alignments?
The hard part is getting everything right to start with. Once that's done it's not a big deal. You just dial back the camber and reset toe. You have to get the rear caster correct and depending on how accurate you want to set your camber you may have to shim the uca's when you reset it. With mine moving from position 2 to 3 gets it to where I want it.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:19 PM
taken19
Track Junky

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Tech Contributor

I know this post is a bit old, but wante to clarify something...

On the rear UCAs - to have the correct caster, you want washers on each of the FRONT ONLY dogbone bolts and no washers installed on the rear bogbone bolts, correct?

Heading to he track this coming weekend and want to get the alignment setup properly to settle the car a bit. THanks for any insights!

Sean
Old 12-09-2018, 06:28 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

Originally Posted by taken19
I know this post is a bit old, but wante to clarify something...

On the rear UCAs - to have the correct caster, you want washers on each of the FRONT ONLY dogbone bolts and no washers installed on the rear bogbone bolts, correct?

Heading to he track this coming weekend and want to get the alignment setup properly to settle the car a bit. THanks for any insights!

Sean
You'll have to adjust the shims to get the correct caster. I can't remember exactly what I used but there are more shims on one end than the other.

Last edited by badhabit_wb; 12-09-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:31 PM
taken19
Track Junky

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by badhabit_wb
You'll have to adjust the shims to get the correct caster. I can't remember exactly what I used but there are more shims on end than the other.

Thanks!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Mad Dog 24
Drifting

Location: Syracuse-Central Square New York Winer of the all Corvette race WGI 8/23!
Received 365 Likes on 257 Posts

Yes you are correct but the amount of washers needed does have an effect on where your LCA is set at. The idea is you want the upper ball to lean towards the rear of the car just a bit more than vertical in relation to the lower ball joint. Down load on your phone the slant gauge app. It may help you get an idea of where your set up is at with some dowels or something in the alignment holes assuming you don't have the bracket and gauge. I would not or allow a customer to track their C7 without knowing ahead of time where the rear caster is set.
Old 10-25-2022, 02:22 PM
NoXkuse
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
Thanks all you C7 forum guys for making this a great selling product! Glad to see people on this board getting good results. We have black and red kits in stock and ready to ship. Will need to start thinking about doing another run in the next few weeks methinks...
running any specials? i just picked up a C7 GS Z07 and planning to hit the track in December and it seems like I need this
Old 10-25-2022, 03:46 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts

15% off everything we make for Black Friday
Old 10-25-2022, 03:55 PM
NoXkuse
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
15% off everything we make for Black Friday
wish I could wait for it, but need it sooner than that to make it for a Track event early December, I just placed an order for these and the rear toe links too

I did use the C7 forum code though and got a little discount so thanks!

Quick Reply: C7 Corvette Camber Kit by AMT Motorsport now available