C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

2018 Z06 interior color

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 02:40 PM
DeeBrown
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Z06 interior color

Is anyone aware of the Z06 coming out with a "White-Out" interior? Any info you can provide on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

DeeBrown
Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 PM
tbasco 6
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

For 18 they have discontinued dark gray (which was only available in the Z) and made gray available (available since 14 in the Stingray). This may be what you are referring to.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 05-21-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:29 AM
DeeBrown
3rd Gear

Default New Interior Color

Originally Posted by tbasco 6
For 18 they have discontinued dark gray (which was only available in the Z) and made gray available (available since 14 in the Stingray). This may be what you are referring to.
Thanks for the response but no, it had nothing to do with them discontinuing the dark gray.

Here is a link to what I am referring to but, unfortunately, I have not seen anything else about it. It mentions them coming out with a new interior color which they are calling "White-out". I'm just wondering if there is any real truth to this rumor. Actually, I'm hoping its true.

Below is the link, you have to scroll down to about the 10th paragraph.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2017/...te-production/
Old 05-21-2017, 10:08 AM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,681 Likes on 1,482 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by DeeBrown
Thanks for the response but no, it had nothing to do with them discontinuing the dark gray.

Here is a link to what I am referring to but, unfortunately, I have not seen anything else about it. It mentions them coming out with a new interior color which they are calling "White-out". I'm just wondering if there is any real truth to this rumor. Actually, I'm hoping its true.

I think that was more speculation as the article authors even indicated the white out interior was their "wish". All color changes for 2018, both interior and exterior were announced at the Bash in April. The new news is that Black Rose Metallic is now being phased out, however I guess a few people who wanted this color on a 2018 model were able to squeeze in their order before the plant shuts down in June.

Last edited by MSG C5; 05-21-2017 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:49 AM
tbasco 6
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeBrown

Interesting, I hadn't seen that. Given the special packages that have been offered in the last 4 years, it wouldn't be surprising.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:08 PM
DeeBrown
3rd Gear

Default New Interior Color

Originally Posted by tbasco 6
Interesting, I hadn't seen that. Given the special packages that have been offered in the last 4 years, it wouldn't be surprising.
I plan to order a Z06 after November. Wanting delivery some time around March or April of 2018 with or without the white interior. Maybe they'll have some updated news about the added interior color by then.

Thanks to all who replied and good luck with your own vettes.

Have a good remainder of the weekend.

Dee

Get notified of new replies

To 2018 Z06 interior color

Quick Reply: 2018 Z06 interior color