C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Heavy on pics 8/20/17 array of Corvette delivery's/Throwback pic-Mike Furman@Criswell

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 06:43 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Heavy on pics 8/20/17 array of Corvette delivery's/Throwback pic-Mike Furman@Criswell

~This coming Thursday thru Saturday is the Greatest Corvette Show on Earth. A Bucket List item for sure so if you've never attended make it happen some day. 5,000+ Corvettes on 100+ acres at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. I have been attending these Carlisle shows every year since 1978. I will have a Corvette on display at the Ron Fellows Spring Mountain Race Track Tent just next to the GM Display on the Manufacturers Midway Infield. Please Stop by and say hello. I'm fortunate that I only live 90 miles South of Carlisle but Thousands of people attend from all over the World. Even though I will not be in the office this coming Wednesday evening thru Sunday the 27th...my off site office will be the Midway in Carlisle. Lance Miller and his team do a great job every year and the weather will be perfect!

~Teddy P. Of Dillsburg,PA called me as he was referred by a longtime Corvette Enthusiast from PA, Bill Sangrey of Carlisle,PA. Teddy made an appt. to see our inventory, talk Corvettes and get a trade value for his 2004 Corvette. We narrowed his New Corvette search from 155 to 2 rather quickly. After much thought and consideration Teddy chose a new 2017 Corvette Stingray Convt.in Sterling Blue Metallic with Gray top and light Gray interior. This is his 4th Corvette and Teddy still owns a 1966 Mosport Green with green interior Corvette Convt! Other equipment on his new Stingray Convt : 2LT Pkg, magnetic select ride, auto trans, performance exhaust, chrome wheels, Navigation/ PDR and much more.

~Tom S. of Palatine, Illinois called me this week to buy this one of one 2013 427 Convt in Night Race Blue Convt with two tone red interior. # 803 was a sold factory order to a friend of 20 years so I definitely have original delivery pics of this awesome and rare machine. Only 208 made in this color but I am sure this is the only one in this color combo. 1SB Pkg, Z27 Heritage Pkg, Blue top, CF ground effects Pkg, color combo over ride, red calipers, 6spd manual, black wheels, windscreen and much more!
Tom flew in early Saturday AM from Illinois and drove his new 427 Convt home on an 11 hour road trip.

~Mario F. of Cranford, New Jersey called me this week as he was in search of a Watkins Glen Gray Grand Sport Cpe with Chrome Wheels and Auto trans. We made the deal over the phone and Saturday he and his wife were in and out inside of an hour. Mario owns two 1969 Corvettes and his new 2017 Corvette will get used more then they do! This GS has 2LT Pkg, CF ground effects, Heritage Pkg (he wanted hash marks removed), CF badge Pkg, red calipers, Nav/PDR and much more. Two super nice folks.

~DJD of Blue Bell, PA called me this week as he follows me on the SS and Corvette Forums. He picked out this Slipstream Blue Metallic SS with 6 spd manual trans!! I gave DJ a sight unseen trade value for his 1999 Corvette and we made the deal over the phone. Yesterday he and his wife traded in the 99 Vette and drove home in his Corvette powered SS with stick shift. I have only 48 SS's left in stock as we sold 8 of them this week!

~Criswell now has a special wash bay area just for Corvettes. I had a couple of my deliveries ready for me Saturday morning when I arrived at 6:45am.

We really needed that special Corvette wash area as we deliver 35-40+ New and 15 Used Corvettes each month. CorvetteFurman.com

~The following is the "Touch of Class" Throwback and Barn Find Picture section. I believe you will find some very interesting pics this week. As usual, post up which "one" is your favorite. Good Luck. The first one is for you Frank!

"Bond, James Bond."

Drive your Corvette today...I know these two will be having fun in their Grandfathers Z06!

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420
CorvetteFurman.com
MFurman@CriswellAuto.com
"I sell and ship Nationwide!"

The following 4 users liked this post by Mike Furman@Criswell:
23/C8Z (08-20-2017), boomerangj (08-20-2017), robertbruce (08-22-2017), Wally Z06 (08-21-2017)
Old 08-20-2017, 07:21 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,763 Likes on 3,178 Posts

Mike perfect Prelude to Corvettes at Carlisle. Thank you.

your thread this week has so many things to talk about I don't know where to start.

How about with the Sterling blue convertible? Such a misunderstood color I think that ceramic Matrix gray is going to fall into that group not appreciated until it's gone.

that night race blue 427 convertible? Could I ever see myself going back to a C6? If it's that car or one just like it! It's the only way it can happen lol

that car is so beautiful inside out.

that's awesome about that special area for Corvettes at your dealership. People that haven't purchased a Corvette from you or any car for that matter, just don't understand how special that experience really is. It's just different than purchasing anything from anywhere else. I have purchased more than 20 new vehicles in the past 15 years and I swear it.

Not one experience has come close. not a single one. it's so good I don't mind that you're 3 hours away LOL.

said it before I'll say it again you could be halfway across the country and i'd still come out there and buy a car from you.

thanks for being you can't wait to see you Thursday.

i think you'll be really impressed with how different the shark gray one of eight Twilight blue design C7 ZO6 ever produced put of over 14k Z06's in 16 that you sold me is from the day it left your dealership.

Here's to a safe trip and a great weekend at!

See you soon pal thanks for another great thread.

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 08-20-2017 at 07:38 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Mike Furman@Criswell (08-20-2017)
Old 08-20-2017, 10:16 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

I have to go with the smoke-filled C1 burnout as my favorite this week. All are good though. Well, almost all. Hope Carlisle is good to you, Mike. As always, thanks for the great weekly threads.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:21 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by 09Z06pj
I have to go with the smoke-filled C1 burnout as my favorite this week. All are good though. Well, almost all. Hope Carlisle is good to you, Mike. As always, thanks for the great weekly threads.
Glad you enjoyed todays post!

Mike Furman

Old 08-20-2017, 03:32 PM
JMills
Drifting

Received 786 Likes on 331 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C2 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 C8 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2017 C2 of the Year Finalist
2016 C2 of the Year Finalist

Default Pretty similar to mine!

Old 08-20-2017, 04:37 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by JMills

Awesome! You have chrome wheels and all red seats...other then that...identical! You must have liked seeing these pics!!

Mike Furman

Old 08-20-2017, 06:26 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,753 Likes on 4,182 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Love the rolling shots of the Lime Rock Green Corvette....I need some rolling shots!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Love the rolling shots of the Lime Rock Green Corvette....I need some rolling shots!
So get 'em done!!

Mike Furman

Get notified of new replies

To Heavy on pics 8/20/17 array of Corvette delivery's/Throwback pic-Mike Furman@Criswell

Quick Reply: Heavy on pics 8/20/17 array of Corvette delivery's/Throwback pic-Mike Furman@Criswell