C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

~Over 130 Corvette pics~11/19/17 Delivery pics+, Barn Finds etc~Mike Furman@Criswell*

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 06:08 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default ~Over 130 Corvette pics~11/19/17 Delivery pics+, Barn Finds etc~Mike Furman@Criswell*

~How Cool is that? The other day I posted about attending the LA Auto Show on December 5th, I'm traveling 6,000 miles in 24 hours to be there and now many other Forum members and Corvette customers of mine are making plans to join in...The Corvette hobby for us Enthusiasts is alive and well...we knew that already but it's worth saying again. Dec 5th in LA will be like our Woodstock...not in numbers but certainly in the miles of smiles. Will the ZR1 be there? Will we see the two new colors for 2019? My guess is Yes hence the 3,000 mile each way day trip for me. I leave my house at 3:30 am Tuesday the 5th and I will arrive...see all...and be back at my Criswell Chevrolet office on Wednesday 9am the 6th. In the meantime check my Corvette Furman Facebook page as I will post up pics and video's from the event.

~Does everyone know that this postcard is in with your owners manual? When you buy a new Corvette all you have to do is fill it out and send it in and you receive a years free membership to the National Corvette Museum and you also get a quarterly Corvette Magazine. I fill this card out for my customers and send it in to make sure it gets done as I believe it's of great value, more like a deserving benefit. I've been a Corvette Museum member for over 15 years, Lifetime Member #3003.

~Don and Racheal W. Of East New Market, Maryland bought their Yellow 2013 Convt from me and only put 5,600 miles on the odometer so I gave Don a sight unseen trade value over the phone...the week before Don had received my email on the great deals to be had on the 2017 Corvettes so he viewed my inventory on line (CorvetteFurman.com) and I had a '17 Black Z06 equipped just right. 2LZ Pkg, J57 carbon ceramic brake rotors, CF instrument panel, Auto trans, Chrome Wheels, Navigation/PDR and 2LZ Pkg. They were in and out within 60 minutes and headed back across the Chesapeake Bridge well before rush hour.

~Neil T of Fort Myers Beach, Florida splits his time with Springfield,VA so he knew of me thru the Corvette World and decided to call me this past Monday. Neil made an appt and we test drove a new 2017 Stingray Z51 in Long Beach Red with Kalahari interior that he had his eye on. Just one 3 mile drive sold him on the C7 vs his 2012 Crystal Red Corvett Convt with 31k miles that he traded in. His LBR '17 Corvette Z51 is equipped with Auto trans, 2LT Pkg, Magnetic Select Ride, Navigation/PDR and much more! Hard to find a nicer guy!!

~Allen B. Of Indian Head, MD picked out of inventory the exact Z06 Convt of his dreams. Brand new 2017 in Arctic White with two tone dark gray interior, Gray top, red seat belts, chrome wheels, chrome badge Pkg, Navigation/PDR and 2LZ Pkg. Allen traded in his white 2009 Corvette Convt and will never look back! Thank you for your Service Commander!

~Randy G. and his wife Yvette of Lansdowne, PA called me this week about trading in his Torch Red '16 Corvette Convt that he bought from me last year for a new 2017 Z06 Convt in Black Rose Metallic with Black interior. I gave Randy a sight unseen trade in value over the phone and he was in and out Saturday in under an hour! His new Z06 is equipped with Chrome wheels, microfiber seat inserts, Black custom calipers, Auto transmission, Navigation/PDR and 2LZ Pkg.
Both times Randy has chosen a stock Corvette and driven away happy as he possibly could be! Randy will have a perma-smile for a long time with this Corvette purchase.

~Peter S. Of Flagler Beach, Florida was anxiously awaiting his new Silver 2017 Z06 which Plycon Trucking loaded up for the trip South. Peter called me after his new Blade Silver Z06 arrived and he could not have been more thrilled with his choice.

~Other deliveries that left the yard...

***The 2019 ZR1 lower spoiler...***

~The 2019 ZR1 announcement in Dubai...

~The Frank Class Barn find and throwback section. Please post up your favorite picture this week.

~~Have a Happy Thanksgiving...travel safe.~~

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
desk direct 301-212-4420
mfurman@criswellauto.com
CorvetteFurman.com
"I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40 years now!"

The following users liked this post:
RobWilson (11-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 10:44 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

Another great thread. Always a Sunday morning highlight. Thanks, Mike. Hard to pick a favorite with so much eye candy to choose from but the C2's present very well. Have a good one!
Mike Furman@Criswell (11-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

...love that old ad for Baldwin Chevrolet and Motion Performance...brings back memories of the times, in general !
Mike Furman@Criswell (11-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6
...love that old ad for Baldwin Chevrolet and Motion Performance...brings back memories of the times, in general !
I agree Gary.

Mike Furman

Old 11-20-2017, 10:01 PM
joeking
Safety Car

Received 290 Likes on 195 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Mike Furman@Criswell (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 05:43 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by joeking
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks and you're welcome.

Mike

Old 11-21-2017, 08:18 AM
DevilDog II
Race Director

Received 888 Likes on 553 Posts
Oldtimer

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6
I remember dreaming about buying a Baldwin Corvette when I was in the Marine Corps. Had to settle for a new '69 Roadrunner when I got out. It only took me about 30 years after that to get my first Corvette, but now I'm hooked.

Have a great Thanksgiving, Mike.
Mike Furman@Criswell (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 01:30 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com

Originally Posted by DevilDog II
I remember dreaming about buying a Baldwin Corvette when I was in the Marine Corps. Had to settle for a new '69 Roadrunner when I got out. It only took me about 30 years after that to get my first Corvette, but now I'm hooked.

Have a great Thanksgiving, Mike.
Thank you sir. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To ~Over 130 Corvette pics~11/19/17 Delivery pics+, Barn Finds etc~Mike Furman@Criswell*

Quick Reply: ~Over 130 Corvette pics~11/19/17 Delivery pics+, Barn Finds etc~Mike Furman@Criswell*