C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Now available at SCP: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 10:08 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Now available at SCP: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers

C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers

Stone chips are a Corvettes worst enemy. Nothing can ruin a day of enjoying your car like discovering a bunch of stone chips. Z06 and Grand Sport owners have it even worse with their stickier tires and wider rear quarter panels. While we cannot take care of all of your stone chips we can help out with one of the most frequently chipped up areas on a Z06 or Grand Sport The quarter panel brake ducts. These ducts provide cooling air to the rear brakes and unfortunately stick out far enough to get hit by stones kicked up by the front tires.

Our overlays will save you time and money by covering the outer edge of the rear brake duct scoop with a protective layer of painted plastic that can be painted to match the Carbon Flash trim that is already on your car or we can paint it any Corvette body color for a custom look. These brake scoop covers will take the abuse instead of your cars factory scoops preserving them for years.

Please keep in mind these pieces are custom painted to order and do take additional time from order date to ship date.

Order here: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers
Old 09-07-2018, 09:40 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Please keep in mind these pieces are custom painted to order and do take additional time from order date to ship date.

Order here: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers
Old 09-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Lyn Go Fast
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm very pleased with these duct covers on my '18 ZO6 / 3LZ / Z51 ...

The following users liked this post:
ZR1Bob (07-11-2019)
Old 07-11-2019, 08:05 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Old 07-11-2019, 10:35 AM
ZR1Bob
Drifting

Received 600 Likes on 382 Posts

I think I might try these as well. I also have the body colored vents option and I think it looks nice to match my other vents. --Bob
Old 11-12-2019, 09:38 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers

Stone chips are a Corvettes worst enemy. Nothing can ruin a day of enjoying your car like discovering a bunch of stone chips. Z06 and Grand Sport owners have it even worse with their stickier tires and wider rear quarter panels. While we cannot take care of all of your stone chips we can help out with one of the most frequently chipped up areas on a Z06 or Grand Sport The quarter panel brake ducts. These ducts provide cooling air to the rear brakes and unfortunately stick out far enough to get hit by stones kicked up by the front tires.

Our overlays will save you time and money by covering the outer edge of the rear brake duct scoop with a protective layer of painted plastic that can be painted to match the Carbon Flash trim that is already on your car or we can paint it any Corvette body color for a custom look. These brake scoop covers will take the abuse instead of your cars factory scoops preserving them for years.

Old 02-10-2020, 09:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours right here at southerncarparts.com
Old 02-10-2020, 10:07 AM
ZR1Bob
Drifting

Received 600 Likes on 382 Posts

I ordered mine last summer after I posted the earlier comment here. My credit card was charged and I waited for them to appear. They didn't show up for a long time and when I got my next credit card bill I had a credit for the amount charged earlier. When I called, SCP said they were no longer selling them, but they never bothered to tell me. Waste of my time, but at least they gave me my money back. Very poor customer service. --Bob

Get notified of new replies

To Now available at SCP: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers

Quick Reply: Now available at SCP: C7 Corvette Z06 Painted Quarter Panel Brake Duct Scoop Covers