C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Apsis: Just receive this pic of C7 Matte Finish Carbon Floor Console w/Silver Trim

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 11:50 AM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis: Just receive this pic of C7 Matte Finish Carbon Floor Console w/Silver Trim

Hi All,

Just receive this installed picture from our customer for C7 Floor Console Kit in matte finish carbon w/silver trim that matches to factory carbon dash. He is very happy with the result.

Many of you probably still don't know that we can make the Floor Console in matching carbon w/silver trim. We are the only vendor capable of making it with silver trim.

If you like to keep the silver trim to have more factory look, definitely you will be very impressive when you see in person.

There are many more pictures on our web. Please go check it out. Here is the link.

https://apsisusa.com/?page_id=534

When you have factory carbon dash, then you will need the reverse weaving because the factory carbon dash run two different weaving direction. So you will need the reverse weaving to match the weaving on the right side.

Here is the picture from our customer.

Old 03-27-2018, 12:48 PM
ONENATION
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 72 Posts

Nice!
Old 03-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Redc8z06
Melting Slicks

Received 1,566 Likes on 860 Posts

Sorry me I like them better all carbon no silver.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:54 PM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,505 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Default cf

Originally Posted by apsisusa
Hi All,

Just receive this installed picture from our customer for C7 Floor Console Kit in matte finish carbon w/silver trim that matches to factory carbon dash. He is very happy with the result.

Many of you probably still don't know that we can make the Floor Console in matching carbon w/silver trim. We are the only vendor capable of making it with silver trim.

If you like to keep the silver trim to have more factory look, definitely you will be very impressive when you see in person.

There are many more pictures on our web. Please go check it out. Here is the link.

https://apsisusa.com/?page_id=534

When you have factory carbon dash, then you will need the reverse weaving because the factory carbon dash run two different weaving direction. So you will need the reverse weaving to match the weaving on the right side.

Here is the picture from our customer.

Beautiful!
Old 03-28-2018, 03:26 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Redc7z06
It's just personal preference. Some customers like to keep the silver trim to compliment with the rest of silver trim so it looks more factory. At the same time, they don't have to spend additional $$$ to change the rest of silver trim.

Some customers want to get rid of all silver trim and willing to spend more $$$ for it.

We have both.
Old 03-30-2018, 03:07 PM
wonka12_98
Pro

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

I'm actually just the opposite!

Originally Posted by Redc7z06

Get notified of new replies

To Apsis: Just receive this pic of C7 Matte Finish Carbon Floor Console w/Silver Trim

Quick Reply: Apsis: Just receive this pic of C7 Matte Finish Carbon Floor Console w/Silver Trim