C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Got My Car Back From Katech

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 03:37 AM
gymdoc
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 46 Posts

I hate the whole wing thing specially on a vert, BUT.. with the all-white scheme it looks really badass.. specially with that fat splitter it flows well. The second pic the profile looks really menacing..

One small detail, I would have kept the black mascara in the rear to balance out all the black up front..

And with the added Katech love and r7's I'm sure it will be a deadly little toy at the track
Old 05-24-2018, 06:57 AM
Taz Golf
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by gymdoc
I hate the whole wing thing specially on a vert, BUT.. with the all-white scheme it looks really badass.. specially with that fat splitter it flows well. The second pic the profile looks really menacing..

One small detail, I would have kept the black mascara in the rear to balance out all the black up front..

And with the added Katech love and r7's I'm sure it will be a deadly little toy at the track
Thanks I was looking for the lines to flow that why all the white. The C7 was actually modeled against the 458 Ferarri and that design is all one color which flows flawlessly!!!

Yes I toyed with many cars out at M1 Concourse last year. With the increased Aero, GT-R Brembos and Hoosiers R7 I should be the baddest out there

Quick Reply: Got My Car Back From Katech