C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Any results/feedback on the green filter?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Tennispro1986
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Any results/feedback on the green filter?

I ordered a green filter for my 2015 Z06 and just installed it yesterday. From my research it seems the general consensus is the factory air filter is pretty restrictive. I didn't want to do a full CAI as they are kind of pricey and there is that very small risk of voiding the warranty, so I went with the green filter. I know a lot of people swear by the BMS, and I might possibly change it out to that if I have any issues with the green filter, but I would just wondering if other are running the green filter and have any feedback on it. Any Horsepower to be gained with just this filter?
Old 12-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Dane@LGmotorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 641 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Tennispro1986
I ordered a green filter for my 2015 Z06 and just installed it yesterday. From my research it seems the general consensus is the factory air filter is pretty restrictive. I didn't want to do a full CAI as they are kind of pricey and there is that very small risk of voiding the warranty, so I went with the green filter. I know a lot of people swear by the BMS, and I might possibly change it out to that if I have any issues with the green filter, but I would just wondering if other are running the green filter and have any feedback on it. Any Horsepower to be gained with just this filter?
Not sure as to specific gains but the green filter is what we run on our Gen 5 Camaro Cold Air Intake, C6 Super Ram Air Intake and we ran a modified halltech intake with a green filter on a recent C7 road race build.

Quick Reply: Any results/feedback on the green filter?