C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

**Vengeance Racing + Tikt Performance – United States Exclusive Installer**

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 02:52 PM
0Daniel@Vengeance
Former Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 107 Posts
Default **Vengeance Racing + Tikt Performance – United States Exclusive Installer**

Vengeance Racing is proud to announce an all new partnership for our line card in 2019. Effective immediately, VR is now the sole installer and dealer for all TIKT Performance Parts products in the United States, as well as the supplier of performance products for LS and LT engine platforms for Tikt’s performance builds at their home base in Germany.

Tikt Performance has already solidified themselves with an extremely popular name in the Corvette community specializing in performance products using extremely high quality components and rigorously tested for both street and track usage. Supplying specialty components for both the C6 and C7 platform, Tikt offers a wide variety of aftermarket parts, including:

Complete cooling packages for C7 Z06 and C6 ZR1
Upgraded Braking Packages
Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Components
Upgraded Suspension Components – coilovers, spherical kits, and more
C7 Track Focused Seat Kits and Rollbars
And much, much more!

Vengeance Racing is offering the full line of Tikt components available only for install in-house for the C6 and C7 Corvette. We are also partnering with Tikt to offer their products for the Mercedes AMG GT R platform also exclusive to the United States market. Make sure to contact us today by phone or e-mail and see how we can help in outfitting your high performance vehicle with some of these extremely engineered components as well as our standard line of Vengeance Racing performance offerings!

Last edited by Daniel@Vengeance; 07-09-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: selected the wrong heading
The following users liked this post:
Pacembellum (07-13-2019)
Old 07-10-2019, 05:09 AM
LuckyC7Z06
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 140 Likes on 104 Posts

Can I get a price for that hood please? 16Zo6
Old 07-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Basil2000
Drifting

Received 962 Likes on 498 Posts

Will you be carrying their seats and harness bar? If so can you send me a price? This is on my offseason list along with cooling upgrades. Thanks
Old 07-10-2019, 05:41 PM
0Daniel@Vengeance
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LuckyC7Z06
Can I get a price for that hood please? 16Zo6
Yes sir, they are $5,600 + shipping and install for the C7 hood and ready in stock to be shipped to us. Let me know if I can assist on this!

Originally Posted by Basil2000
Will you be carrying their seats and harness bar? If so can you send me a price? This is on my offseason list along with cooling upgrades. Thanks
Yes sir these are available for install here at our facility. If you can, please e-mail me at david@vengeanceracing.net with your inquiry and I can send over a formal estimate for everything.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:39 AM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

Making Christmas list now,
Old 07-12-2019, 07:30 AM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

David, Do Y'all have any hoods in stock? I'd like to drive out next week and take a look at one in person.

John
Old 07-12-2019, 10:29 AM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

I saw a roll bar on their web page in yellow. Do you carry that? Do you have installation instructions? How much? How long to get it? Feel free to pm or if it's better if I call let me know. Thanks

Herman
Old 07-13-2019, 12:43 PM
jaden61
Melting Slicks

Received 335 Likes on 243 Posts
2017 C7 of the Year Finalist

When I read "VR is now the sole installer and dealer " tells me this is not a DIY program.
Yes install a hood is easy, but that quote was + ship and install.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:17 PM
Pacembellum
Melting Slicks

Received 689 Likes on 507 Posts

Originally Posted by jaden61
When I read "VR is now the sole installer and dealer " tells me this is not a DIY program.
Correct this is a “ship your car to Georgia” type of thing. My guess is TIKT knows how BIG the USA is but they just expect people to pay $4000 round trip shipping to vengeance since the parts cost SO much that their target demographic doesn’t care.

Everyone else will get LG, G SPEED, or Katech. TIKT makes the best looking grille, complete with factory looking grille pattern.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:20 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

They may not know. European countries are much smaller and travel across a country is a lot faster.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:22 PM
SLOWEST Z
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

what is the price for the carbon fiber front grille?

Old 07-13-2019, 03:26 PM
Pacembellum
Melting Slicks

Also if the packages can only be installed at Vengeance then prices listed should include install as there is no point really to any other price.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:32 AM
0Daniel@Vengeance
Former Vendor

Sorry for the delay in replies here guys! It's been a busy week for us but should be able to reply a bit quicker on here.

Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy
David, Do Y'all have any hoods in stock? I'd like to drive out next week and take a look at one in person.

John

Unfortunately we do not have any stock on these parts just yet. We are working on an order to try and hold at least one of each item in the near future, but that is obviously an expensive endeavor that takes some care and attention, as well as challenging with our limited storage space in our current facility.

Originally Posted by badhabit_wb
I saw a roll bar on their web page in yellow. Do you carry that? Do you have installation instructions? How much? How long to get it? Feel free to pm or if it's better if I call let me know. Thanks

Herman

We do offer this product however we are not currently stocking any of their items at this time. All of the products at this current time are only available with installation services here in our facility. This may change in the future, but at this current time we are only authorized to install, not distribute.

Originally Posted by jaden61

That is correct. At this current time we are only allowed to install the products here and not distribute. This is mainly for quality protection on the items, which is something that Tikt takes very seriously. This may change in the future, but uncertain as to when.

Originally Posted by Pacembellum
Correct this is a “ship your car to Georgia” type of thing. My guess is TIKT knows how BIG the USA is but they just expect people to pay $4000 round trip shipping to vengeance since the parts cost SO much that their target demographic doesn’t care.

Everyone else will get LG, G SPEED, or Katech. TIKT makes the best looking grille, complete with factory looking grille pattern.

Originally Posted by badhabit_wb
They may not know. European countries are much smaller and travel across a country is a lot faster.

Guys, I am fairly certain that Tikt knows exactly how large the U.S. is in comparison to Europe and aware of the logistics involved. There are multiple reasons why they will only allow us to install the products here in house at this time, and as mentioned above this may change in the future. The main focus is quality control of the products and of the installation, and this has a lot to do with prior experiences on their end which is a story for another time. However, Tikt chose Vengeance Racing to be their sole installer at this time not only because we can offer the same level of service and install quality that they are able to offer in Germany, but also because we do have resources for enclosed vehicle transportation and other logistical tools to help customers land in our facility for the install.

Originally Posted by SLOWEST Z
what is the price for the carbon fiber front grille?

If you would, please e-mail me at david@vengeanceracing.net with your inquiry and I can reply back with an attached detailed estimate for you. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Pacembellum
Also if the packages can only be installed at Vengeance then prices listed should include install as there is no point really to any other price.

You are correct, and we are in the middle of developing our new website which will incorporate this as well. The only struggle with that is in the case where customers want multiple parts installed that overlap with labor, or have other aftermarket parts already installed on the car that effect labor as well. For instance, if someone wants the Tikt front grille installed, but we are already doing a performance package that requires the fascia to be removed then obviously the stand-alone grille install labor will not be applicable.

If anyone is interested in an estimate with installation please e-mail me at david@vengeanceracing.net since I am not on the forums as often as I'd like to be and can provide a quicker reply that way, as well as attach a detailed estimate much easier on an e-mail.

Thank you!
Old 07-17-2019, 10:04 AM
edster75
Racer

Received 128 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by David@Vengeance
All of the products at this current time are only available with installation services here in our facility. This may change in the future, but at this current time we are only authorized to install, not distribute.
This is a deal breaker for me. I'd like to get the tikt cooling system but I don't need an installer. I own a machine shop and have a car lift and I'm capable of installing anything on my car. Plus your shop is 12hrs 750mi away. No offense your shop has a great reputation, but this is really going to limit sales for you.
LT5-VORTEX (11-06-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 11:13 AM
MCK_Z06
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 258 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by edster75
This is a deal breaker for me. I'd like to get the tikt cooling system but I don't need an installer. I own a machine shop and have a car lift and I'm capable of installing anything on my car. Plus your shop is 12hrs 750mi away. No offense your shop has a great reputation, but this is really going to limit sales for you.
Yep, Having to get your car across the country to install a hood or grill is ridiculous and a huge inconvenience, not to mention the added cost.
Their stuff looks awesome but this business model is going to severely limit sales in the US.

Luckily I have great options locally but if I did not the other options out there can be shipped/installed anywhere.

The following 2 users liked this post by MCK_Z06:
GhostBluZ06 (07-17-2019), LT5-VORTEX (11-06-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 06:27 PM
0Daniel@Vengeance
Former Vendor

Gentlemen,

While I certainly understand your position, these were policies put in place by Tikt directly that we must adhere to at this time. We will definitely let the community know if/when this changes and we are able to distribute product to the end user directly. We by no means are trying to burden anyone, but unfortunately prior circumstances have led them to making this decision. In the meantime, we are happy to help anyone with quotes on enclosed vehicle transportation services or anything else that we can help with on assisting with installations here in house.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:15 PM
Chance575
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Same boat here, great looking parts but I’m not wanting them installed
GhostBluZ06 (07-17-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To **Vengeance Racing + Tikt Performance – United States Exclusive Installer**

Old 07-17-2019, 08:21 PM
GhostBluZ06
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by MCK_Z06
Yep, Having to get your car across the country to install a hood or grill is ridiculous and a huge inconvenience, not to mention the added cost.
Their stuff looks awesome but this business model is going to severely limit sales in the US.

Luckily I have great options locally but if I did not the other options out there can be shipped/installed anywhere.
Def lost a sale here lol. Hopefully they change that up.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:54 PM
Pacembellum
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by David@Vengeance
Gentlemen,

While I certainly understand your position, these were policies put in place by Tikt directly that we must adhere to at this time. We will definitely let the community know if/when this changes and we are able to distribute product to the end user directly. We by no means are trying to burden anyone, but unfortunately prior circumstances have led them to making this decision. In the meantime, we are happy to help anyone with quotes on enclosed vehicle transportation services or anything else that we can help with on assisting with installations here in house.
I know. I’m sure most of these comments are sort of back hand complements. Love the parts hate the thought of having to ship the car that far. Killer stuff though!!

Last edited by Pacembellum; 07-17-2019 at 08:55 PM.
GhostBluZ06 (07-17-2019)
Old 07-09-2022, 06:00 PM
Mizfitcreations2.0
Pro

Received 57 Likes on 43 Posts

Any changes on the "install only" policy? Would be interested in the C6 fog cooler set up if this can just be purchased now.

Quick Reply: **Vengeance Racing + Tikt Performance – United States Exclusive Installer**