Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06 front splitter

Old 07-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Erv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z06 front splitter

Hey guys, messed up my front splitter on curb today. Whereís the best place to find a replacement? Want to stay with existing carbon flash look to match rest of car. Thanks.

BTW itís a Z06 with Z07 package

Last edited by Erv; 07-11-2019 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Savoy2001
CF Senior Member

Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts

Check the vendors here. Allot of them sell what you need. Generally quality wise ACS is probably closest to oem but a lil expensive. You can go cheaper route too because envieatebly it will get scuffed again no matter how careful you are. These front splitters get messed up. Up to you. Check the vendor forum.

Last edited by Savoy2001; 07-12-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:29 PM
smurfmacaw
CF Senior Member

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

https://extremeonlinestore.com/colle...-ground-effect

I've found that they have the best prices and the parts fit well. I haven't bought a splitter (yet) but have bought the winglets from them and the fit and finish is identical to OEM. Welcome to the curb club!
Old 07-12-2019, 03:13 PM
desibaba
CF Senior Member

Received 181 Likes on 105 Posts

I dont think factory OEM splitter is that expensive. I cracked one of my side splitters and just got one installed at the dealership
Old 07-14-2019, 10:31 AM
Pacembellum
CF Senior Member

Received 268 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by smurfmacaw View Post
https://extremeonlinestore.com/colle...-ground-effect

I've found that they have the best prices and the parts fit well. I haven't bought a splitter (yet) but have bought the winglets from them and the fit and finish is identical to OEM. Welcome to the curb club!
Yeah you donít want one of those cheapskate splitters they donít accept the OEM parts. Get a replica or a takeoff splitter. C7 carbon, katech, Anderson composites all make replicas and ACS includes their own undertray with theirs I believe.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:48 PM
nmerhaut
CF Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Erv View Post
Hey guys, messed up my front splitter on curb today. Whereís the best place to find a replacement? Want to stay with existing carbon flash look to match rest of car. Thanks.

BTW itís a Z06 with Z07 package
RPI here in Ohio but they take several weeks to make it bake it and send it. very nice product.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Z06 front splitter

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: