C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

End of the Year Warranty Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Dennis Fichtner
Racer

Received 167 Likes on 80 Posts
Default End of the Year Warranty Sale

December is here and its Christmas Time so we are having a sale on the Protection Plans from GM, now thru December 31, 2018! Just finished my Black Friday sale and is all I have to say is WOW what a success, thank you, thank you and again thank you. I am on course to set another sales record this year and really want to get there so you will save $$$$$.

We sincerely appreciate all of our Corvette Forum customers that we have had the pleasure to serve since the founding of the Forum! Thousands have saved a ton of money on protection plans and Corvettes! Thanks!!

Prices from GM on the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, & Cadillac Plans (GMEPP) did increase very little on October 1st so at this time we should be good for a while. We are offering the Protection Plan from GM on any make & model and the plan prices are just over our dealer cost, AND we are taking an additional discount so low we can’t even post it.

Remember it doesn't have to be a Corvette, we can do them on all vehicles including Fords, Mercedes, Hyundai, Lexus, etc.

To qualify:

You can reside in any state except for my California customers who I have not been able to sell to since April 1st. Your vehicle must be a 2008 or newer model with less than 120,000 miles on the odometer!

AND there is no no sales tax and also no additional fee for accepting a credit card!

I am still in business! I’m confident that you know the names of
Ken and DennisFichtner for their expertise in the Corvette Forum for many years. We promise great service and the lowest prices. Matching and beating other offers is our goal!

Email for a quote today!

dfichtner@dennymenholt.com or go to our new website at www.dennymenholtprotectionplans.com. If the link doesn’t work for you just enter it in your search engine and it will come up, it is a great site and you can send a email for a quote thru there also.

Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading, date of purchase if bought used and state of residence.

You can reach me in my office directly at 406-896-3082 or on my cell at 406-698-6355.

Have a great day and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

DennisFichtner

Quick Reply: End of the Year Warranty Sale