C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

A8 Limp mode issues-Update-this one Resolved !

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2022, 09:57 AM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,507 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Default Zr1

Originally Posted by Repo Pilot
I was chasing a future wife at the time. She was a college professor who taught at Converse College, the "girls college", there. Loved the country to the west but the town was aaaah pretty quiet :-). It was also next to impossible to commute out of Spartanburg to get to the base of the airline I was working for. So I bought 10 acres and a home on Lake Wiley on the North Carolina side. We moved there and then we both commuted to work. At the time I had a C-5 Z06, a DeTomaso Mangusta and a couple of turbo-charged Harleys. I headed toward Ashville at least once a month, weather permitting, to enjoy the twisties and of course Tail of the dragon.
Copy that. My wife and daughter went to Converse. I spent many hours over there thru the years. My wife was on their board for a few years.
Old 12-30-2022, 09:04 PM
17 Z06/Z07
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 462 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Thomasmoto
Copy that. My wife and daughter went to Converse. I spent many hours over there thru the years. My wife was on their board for a few years.
Damn, didn't know they had a sneaker college.LOL

Quick Reply: A8 Limp mode issues-Update-this one Resolved !