C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Weapon X

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2023, 11:03 AM
sofaking
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

FYI, just giving an update. I placed an order for a thermostat and some carbon parts. They shipped the thermostat and Backordered the carbon parts for 40 weeks. They never shipped the carbon parts. I put in a chargeback for the carbon parts and weaponx told the credit company that they shipped my items when they shipped the thermostat. This is not over just yet. I'm going to continue looking for options in this matter. Just want to give everyone out there a warning on how they operate their business.
Old 11-20-2023, 11:36 AM
sofaking
Instructor

Originally Posted by Repo Pilot
Hope it was some help. The lady you were talking with is a good person and not a bullshitter. It's beyond her or Weapon X's control - Good Carbon is hard to get for a car no longer in production - period. I, along with quite a few other members on this forum were hoping another forum Carbon supplier was going to start making splitters and more than a few of us sent them a refundable $100 deposit, but apparently there were not enough of us that put money where their mouths were as they dropped further development. Sad, that - lots of forum member talk and very little action !!
I put a deposit. It was actually a $50 deposit. They only got 3 total putting down the $50.
Old 11-21-2023, 12:14 PM
sofaking
Instructor

Chargeback for weaponx is being reopened with all my data. Just a heads up to anyone out there that got a partial order from them. Make sure you send the credit card company the emails with the communication and the partial ship email as well. This will counter their claim of having shipped your entire order using the first tracking number.
Old 11-22-2023, 11:01 AM
rh96ss
Racer

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by sofaking
I put a deposit. It was actually a $50 deposit. They only got 3 total putting down the $50.
Then Repo, you and I put deposits for the unrealized "C7" ZR1 splitter.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Repo Pilot
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 624 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by rh96ss
Then Repo, you and I put deposits for the unrealized "C7" ZR1 splitter.
Indeed we did SS and I don't know about you, but I need do it again

Quick Reply: Weapon X