C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

My Shrine

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 04:23 PM
George_L
Burning Brakes

Received 772 Likes on 406 Posts
Default My Shrine

I just received my 1:18 scale Sebring Orange ZR1 model from Mint Models. They do have other colors available. Another member posted about the model in a previous thread so I preordered one. The model is very accurate, right down to the orange seatbelts, bronze interior trim and carbon fiber steering wheel. I was surprised to see that it even has the roof blackout strip that came with the Sebring Orange Design Package. There is one glaring omission, the orange stripe on the aero. I mounted my framed VIN poster on the wall with a shelf under it. I'm including a couple of pictures but they don't compare to the pictures on the Mint Model site (see link above).

The following 4 users liked this post by George_L:
$Bill (05-12-2024), Basil2000 (04-29-2024), BillY2KFRC (05-01-2024), SouthernSon (04-30-2024)
Old 05-04-2024, 06:44 PM
DSOMDream
Burning Brakes

Received 226 Likes on 166 Posts

Default At the shrine

Originally Posted by George_L
I just received my 1:18 scale Sebring Orange ZR1 model from Mint Models. They do have other colors available. Another member posted about the model in a previous thread so I preordered one. The model is very accurate, right down to the orange seatbelts, bronze interior trim and carbon fiber steering wheel. I was surprised to see that it even has the roof blackout strip that came with the Sebring Orange Design Package. There is one glaring omission, the orange stripe on the aero. I mounted my framed VIN poster on the wall with a shelf under it. I'm including a couple of pictures but they don't compare to the pictures on the Mint Model site (see link above).

very nice congrats !!!
Old 05-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Kun
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by George_L

Congrats
Old 05-10-2024, 07:39 PM
Ghoody
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats

Get notified of new replies

To My Shrine

Quick Reply: My Shrine