C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Car went bye-bye

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2024, 08:53 PM
sofaking
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Car went bye-bye

It has been a while I have been on these forums. My ZR1 was stolen back in December. I'm cleaning out some of the old parts. Before listing them, I just wanted to give a heads up on some of the items and whether or not anyone might be interested.

I have the stock napa leather with red stitching leathers for the touring seats (car had ~16k miles when they were removed and replaced with competition leathers).

I have a brand new in box (never removed) front GM factory splitter

I also have some drag links for the rear and sway bar links (I'll get the brand and let you know).

I'll go ahead and take picture of the items and post them up in the classifieds. I'm in OC, CA and prefer local pickup (esp for the front splitter).

Thanks

Oh, if anyone cares, I switched over to the dark side (2017 Viper ACR)
Old 05-13-2024, 09:30 PM
TheRobSJ
Drifting

Received 690 Likes on 377 Posts

Well that sucks that it got stolen. I briefly consider the Viper ACR 5 years ago when I was buying my ZR1. There was still some around and I knew the Viper wasn’t coming back, so it was a now or never thing. But same thing applied to the front engine Corvette. How does it compare? I’m fairly certain the ZR1 is the better street car and the ACR is the better track car. But are they really that far apart?

And that splitter is going to sell super fast. If I didn’t already have an OEM spare, I’d be heading down to Orange County to get yours.
Old 05-13-2024, 09:35 PM
sofaking
Racer

Well, its hard to explain. I did own the A8 ZR!. The ride was smoother with the ZR!, but I feel more connected with the Viper. I had a choice to get another ZR1 (M7 or A8) with the price of the viper, but I always had a secret love for the viper acr since I first saw it. I just had to get it. 4 months and I feel no regrets. I feel that my ZR1 is racing some GT-R in Dubai at the moment.

The following users liked this post:
mfain (05-14-2024)
Old 05-14-2024, 07:40 AM
flynride
Intermediate

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

I might be interested in the splitter.
Old 05-14-2024, 10:05 AM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,520 Likes on 1,035 Posts

I don't see your parts on the sale thread. Link?
Old 05-14-2024, 12:15 PM
sofaking
Racer

I haven't listed the parts. I'll work on it this weekend. I need to take some pictures. I'll post a link once it's done.
Old 05-17-2024, 06:33 PM
sofaking
Racer

As promised, here is the listing with pictures of the spare parts (including the front splitter)

Thanks

Again, I'm in Orange County, CA

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1607817972

Get notified of new replies

To Car went bye-bye

Quick Reply: Car went bye-bye