C8 Corvettes for Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can I take over your allocation in Southern California?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 05:14 AM
gcX
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That car will be gone by the end of the week. If I were you, run back to that dealer with your 10 grand extra and don't look back as you drive it off the lot.

edit: and if anyone doesn't think so, OP, post up the dealer info and watch and see

Last edited by gcX; 02-07-2021 at 05:14 AM.
The following users liked this post:
zcobra1 (02-07-2021)
Old 02-07-2021, 03:52 PM
zcobra1
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 52 Posts

C8 Prices are pretty localized.....just like real estate. In SoCal. dealers are selling out of of 2020’s they have had for a while.
Last month my local dealer in Riverside sold 6 out of 7 they had in less than 2 weeks for between 15 and 38 K over....I think prices are actually going up around my area, since the ones that wanted a C8 and waited for prices to drop are now buying so they have one for Spring.

There will always someone who gets one here and there for msrp off the lot somewhere, or even a little under, but they are rare exceptions.
So Cal has always been pricey for in demand toys, even Side by sides like the RZR and Can Am are getting over msrp due to short supply and high demand. C8’s out in SoCal will remain at least msrp on average throughout 2022 run....with few exceptions.

If you search and buy out of State, sure that changes things, I have bought a few car and toys out of State for that reason, but the OP is in So Cal.,
things are way different than Mississippi here....

Last edited by zcobra1; 02-07-2021 at 03:54 PM.
The following users liked this post:
gcX (02-07-2021)

Quick Reply: Can I take over your allocation in Southern California?