C8 Corvettes for Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cicio Performance Supercharged C8 Track/Street Car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2024, 08:31 AM
0Cicio Performance
Former Vendor

Received 410 Likes on 203 Posts
Default Cicio Performance Supercharged C8 Track/Street Car!

Our Client and friend is selling his 2020 1LT Corvette. This is the car that was used for our track development work here at Cicio Performance. For the sake of ease he has decided to sell it as is without parting the car out. Likely he could get a lot more for the car taking it apart but I have convinced him that would be a rotten shame since it is so well done. Just because I know people will ask, he is only selling it because he purchased a full race car for the track and hates seeing the Vette not get used.

The car only has 6,393 miles; it’s a 1LT car equipped with Z51 Package and factory Carbon Roof. The car has been very well maintained over its ownership. The exterior of the car is in very good shape and is inline with its milage and use. It obviously has been tracked but he cleans it after every outing and is very meticulous. While its not a show car it is in very nice shape overall.

The extensive list of modifications can be found in the photos but let me tell you this thing is well well done. It has full suspension, aero, seats, AND a ProCharger making north of 600whp on the conservative track tune. The car drives like stock and makes all the right noises. We also did a Dodson clutch and push rods so if someone wanted to add a fuel system, pulley and retune it could make a whole bunch more power very easily.
As I said the parts list is extensive and can be found in the pictures, the prices on that list are approximate and do not reflect any labor costs. I am sure I missed some stuff but the list covers the main items. Over 100k invested in parts alone.
The car is ready to drive on street or track and can be purchased with either the Recaro Full containment driver seat or a new Recaro Pole Position. This thing is very very quick at the track but also with the turn of a couple ***** on the MCS shocks it is extremely comfortable on the street as well.

The car is offered for sale for 115K OBO. The car is priced to sell, he needs the garage space. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or offers! I would love this car to go to a good home and in a perfect world to someone who will still allow us to support and develop it.

PM us or email us at cicio@cicioperformance.com

The following 2 users liked this post by Cicio Performance:
Mrchen (01-23-2024), niterydr (02-14-2024)
Old 01-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Pktrusty
Pro

Received 107 Likes on 73 Posts

Beautiful car. If only interest rates weren’t so high.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:38 PM
mikegr
Racer

Received 184 Likes on 111 Posts

Wish I could swap my car out for this, pretty much exaclty where I am trying to go. Someone will get one hell of a track car
Old 02-14-2024, 10:35 PM
BOM_GTO
Cruising

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sick looking car. Bet that thing rips

Get notified of new replies

To Cicio Performance Supercharged C8 Track/Street Car!

Quick Reply: Cicio Performance Supercharged C8 Track/Street Car!